Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patch Release Date/Anouncement

Go down 
+5
LeRawn
Bubba
Au_reefer
Union.Jack
Spleen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Patch Release Date/Anouncement Empty
PostSubject: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 am

So via my searching for patch details it has come to my attention that
either the patch itself or the details of the patch date is coming at the
end of this week.

So it will be interesting to see what DICE does, and if its not the patch,
if its just a date, I swear to god the ceo's of DICE and EA are gonna
get a bitch slap and feel the wrath of my back hand! Patch Release Date/Anouncement 60592

Just wanted to let you guys know, cause im prepared to take bf3 back
provided this patch fixes 90% of what I dont like.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:07 am

It will be an announcement to say its coming soon......
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:26 am

Yep, its coming soon and the date has been shifted till next summer Patch Release Date/Anouncement 147632
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I heard patch 1.52 for 2142 was just around the corner too
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 am

PC patch is being released later today, 1.6 GB of patchness.

coming in at 11am CET (8pm AEST)
I Dunno???
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 am

I'll download it and give it a go.
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 am

Union.Jack wrote:
I'll download it and give it a go.

This. Had a crazy week with 8 million assignments due, so it'd be nice to take 5 mins off and see if BF3 has improved any.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

yeh I will download patch BF3=COD.v1.51

Can't wait for close quarters Frustrated
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 pm

patch created more lag players skippin along map at a distance when sniping wspecially, all guns are now fuked tottaly screwd with attatchments etc u dont do that at the end of the games life ewxpectancy, i keep gettin disconnecred by ea, wow i think this was the straw that broke the camels back bf3 im out!!!!
rant over.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Sounds like a real successful patch as usual. Got to love ea with given us what we want

Fuck BF3, should not waisted the download

I've gone back to BC2, at least you know what's wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am

Good to know I waited 24h before thinking about getting that patch, once again ea/DICE fuck us.
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:37 am

Patch Release Date/Anouncement ZFrTB
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 am

You see, battlefield is already dead in the ditch... EA fooled us into thinking it was still alive, but its not, its dead.

Quote :
Most of the design team from BF2 was fired by EA a long time ago, that's
just what EA does. Most of BF3's design team was outsourced, and new
people brought in from other cannibalized studios
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Oh goody.

So theyve killed the game?

Im going to download the patch tonight - is it still screwed?
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:37 pm

totally fucked no guns are the same basicly have to learn to use them from scratch again m16a3 supressed = paintball gun mode
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 am

Youre not kidding Mic. NOTHING is the same. The style of play Ive spent 6 months developing is now useless.

Guns Ive used, loved, whored are now just pointless pieces of metal in your hands.
Weapons which felt comfortable, now feel jumpy and out of sequence. Add on's that made the gun what it was, have been removed (no extended mag on LMG for example).

Every kit will need to be relearned from scratch. Finding the guns which now feel good and usable (if any actually do, that is) and practising with them until youre confidant.

And whats doubly annoying is that either not ALL weapons have been fiddled with, or some gamers have just adjusted more rapidly than others, because while 90% of us are going 1:1 KDR's there were a select few who had KD's of 6:1, having the time of their lives with FAMAS's and shit like that!

Oh the fukin' rage fest!

And suppression! Omfg. All an enemy has to do is shoot in your direction AND YOU CANT HIT HIM! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT HIT HIM!

So if you cant crawl away and "unsupress" yourself - then you may as well just stand up and throw an ammo box at his feet to give the guy a helping hand. Because you will be dead, no two ways about it. Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead. Dont bother defending yourself. Your attacker, once you are suppressed, will use his hidden powers as The One in the Matrix, to apparently stop your return fire cold.

Same goes for you though - if you get the drop on someone, dont expect to be shot back at, at all. Their bullets will hit your invisible suppression shield of doom!

And the list goes on. Ive only played 2 hours of TDM, so god only knows what theyve done to the tanks and the planes and the choppers.

Im so bloody ANGRY! Why are the always FIDDLING with shit?

*Tinker, tinker, tinker*....
"Oops - we broke it. Do you think anyone'll notice??"
"Naahhhhhhhhhh!"

Forget going to DICE HQ in Stockholm. Im just going to bomb my local IKEA and hope someone loses a relation. Angry

Im calm. Im calm. Im calm. Im calm. Im calm. Im calm. Im calm. Your Admins
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:51 am

Couldnt have put it better myself lylow, they finaly put the last nail in their coffin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CajgOy-I6Bs

Last edited by Spleen on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 am

Lylow plays battlefield post patch... Nek minnit...
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

Spleen wrote:
Lylow plays battlefield post patch... Nek minnit...

lmao
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 pm

i know right! now u can kill a tank with 1 jav what a load of shit, 3 times in a row i thaught ok ill let this jav get me ill be ok nek minnit............
i have failed to find a gun that works half descent hey it is totally buggerd they HAVE to patch it back its just that bad. from winning almost every tdm to failin to get top 5 is fucked, oh well 2142 it is then only no aus servers up fml
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Yep they finaly fucked it, bonus is that thousands of pissed off pc player are looking for a new game

Ravaged's timing is perfect
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 pm

till ea/dice buy out 2Dawn and fuck that too

It will happen, I'd bet on it
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:52 am

Well if it does happen then we should enjoy what freedoms we have with ravaged.
I really hope it wont, I really hope they do get bought but one condition of the agreement was to do the game their way and not be oppressed by the ruling finance company
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 am

Speaking of 2dawn and ravaged, I could really do with a few bumps on my thread on the bf3 forums. so far its had 59 replies and any one post see's it go strait to the top again

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/editpost/2832654624962643835/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624960752891/
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 am

Added my two cents worth. Maybe it'll get some attention from the BF3 crowd man.

And Im not ignoring you on battlelog. I cant reply to you - because its saying youre offline, no matter how much I refresh.... WHAT THE HELL????

Oh right. Its battlefailed. Nothing works! Silly me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch Release Date/Anouncement   Patch Release Date/Anouncement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patch Release Date/Anouncement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next