Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 Release Origin

Go down 
+4
LeRawn
livewildcard
Lucky
Bubba
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 am

Due to many players getting around the staggered release dates by using a VPN. Preorders for origin downloads have been released today for origin us and Canada customers. Anyone who downloaded bf3 on origin should check if they can play today.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 am

Sadface.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:48 am

im not sure if aus can play yet but i know people in the states and Canada got it a day early
Back to top Go down
livewildcard
FORUM USER
livewildcard

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 am

"Due to everyone trying to access it we are releasing BF3 a day early for everyone"

I just had this dream. It was good....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:54 am

LOL live.

Would be lovely if they released it early for everyone. Especially since my housemate is at work today so he could get it for me. Grin
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 am

i spoke to EB games Head Office earlier they said they are not changing the release date from the 27th so if you didnt download it off origin no luck
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 am

Bah! Die in a fire EB. I got it cheaper through EB though so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

apparently its only for US and Canada customers, so no luck for AUS players but check over the next day or so, EA told me it would be open on 12:01 am 25th 10th, and im assuming i was talking to someone in America or India who knows
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:23 pm

god-dam americans think they are better than us or something
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Lol I just unlock BF3 :

1) Got FlyVPN

2) Used a Korean IP from the VPNA free password.

3) On Monday at 8am PST, sign into the VPN, choose a Korean IP, then activate your game.

-

I'm not sure about the possibilities of getting banned, but I know that the activation is essentially a time check. It sees that you are "in Korea" and sends you the encryption key. This will unlock the game, and then you are free to play it. If you think it's risky, go offline after it's no longer encrypted.

(Edited for clarity and more info.)

-

BE ADVISED, WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED LOG THE FUCK OUT OF THERE, OVER.
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:04 pm

just had a look on battlelog fair few people on oceania servers...but i think i'll wait till thursday for the official release... a couple of day's wouldn't hurt and with origin acting as a potential spyway anyway i wont risk my $80 and get banned for something so silly... we have years ahead of us to play bf3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaddo
FORUM USER
Gaddo

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Fuck it jack bullbar and myself had a ball some of the maps are fantastic the beta had nothing on this let the games begin
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:13 pm

ok then i might give it a go then
Back to top Go down
MagusXecute
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MagusXecute

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:31 pm

wow it worked no need to sign in to the korean ip... the us one worked for me
but remember as jack said after you are done sign the fuck out

Playing single player right now on hard to get the feel of the game and all i can cay is SHAMWOW

P.S I HATE YOU JACK taking time off work and now you'll have 3 more day of experience on bf3 than me while i work damn you damn you curses i say
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:27 am

Bubba has just spoken to EB games HQ and you can collect it today! The release has been brought forward!

GO, GO, GO!
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:59 am

Housemate is finding out what's happening re: his store. We might be able to go get it now. Surprised Which means i'll be on tonight FO SHO SON!
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks to our lovely Bubba i now have it! =D Thanks bro <3
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:15 pm

got the sms from JB this afternoon, ill pick it up tomm, but my mrs has plans for me this weekend that dont involve being near a pc or at home..... FML!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BF3 Release Origin Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 Release Origin   BF3 Release Origin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Release Origin
Page 1 of 1