Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)

Go down 
+8
c44u2
ThePiedPiper
wadeski666
Bubba
Fullnutta
lylow
Union.Jack
MidnightBeast
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) Empty
PostSubject: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 am

We have two brand new Battlefield 3 videos straight from E3!
The first video entitled "Operation Metro," showcases the game's multiplayer gameplay for the very first time!

The second video displays the true power of Frostbite 2, the engine behind Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3 is available on:
October 25th

(To lylow: You probably know it already, do you know how to change video size like above?)

Gamers will experience a physical battlefield and be able to temporarily disable vehicles, go prone, mount weapons, lay down suppressive fire and more. Under the hood, the brand-new engine ensures cutting-edge visuals and immersion. All things combined, big and small, add up to the best Battlefield game we have ever created!

Of course there are things we will not be showing at E3, including the game’s extensive co-op campaign, the introduction of Team Death Match mode and the Battlefield 3 Battlelog web destination – featuring powerful social tools, feeds and detailed player stats. Battlelog also lets you manage your friends lists, squad up, create platoons, use voice chat and follow your friends’ progress in real-time, and more. Battlelog will be available for the monthly fee of (drum roll)... zero dollars.

Last edited by MidnightBeast on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:28 am

Where's the tissues? I just had an accident.........

Bring on October. Time for 2 weeks holiday? Smile
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

Haha definitely, I'll make sure I don't have a girlfriend for Q4 this year.

Just added a bit to the bottom of that post if you didn't see it before posting.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 am

Yep - I just saw the best game of 2011 and 2012 all rolled into 2 youtube vids.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! SPLAT!!!!

Last edited by Union.Jack on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4 da lols)
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 am

Heres a third clip out today.

Last edited by MidnightBeast on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:02 am

Union.Jack wrote:
Where's the tissues? I just had an accident.........

You can use my tissue after im done youll just have to knock the crust off it 1st

That clip was f^&king awesome cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:06 am

This looks amazing...had to clean my keyboard after watching the 3 videos
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 am

Removed link because im retarded

Im with Him

Last edited by Bubba on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 am

Hey Bubba, unfortunately that trailer is exactly the same as the multiplayer one posted above. Maybe you posted the wrong URL.
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:52 am

nah im just sightly mentally challenged :/ apparently more is revealed tonight, will have to see what i can find then
Back to top Go down
wadeski666
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
wadeski666

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 am

JIZZMM!!!! fuck october cant get here quick enough!! Grin:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh, heres another one about the back to karkand expansion

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Off topic, but in reply to Middy's comment about the "large youtube" posting - no I didnt know you could do that. Embedding was as far as I ever went, but I had a look at the BBCode in your post and I see how youve done it.

Thats awesome. Did you have to type it in manually or is there a button that let you post it up is the 800x500 size?
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:21 pm

dont stress bubba, i posted a 'new' trailer a few hours after this 1 was posted, Gee wish I didnt have a job, then i could beat the kids to the mark,,,,,, Sad
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:56 am

I typed it manually lylow Smile

Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 pm

get the feeling I'll need a new computer for XMAS
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 am

Fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
dirtyantdirty
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
dirtyantdirty

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

that looks good
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah man we got a whole discussion goin on over in the members section.

Prone vs camp.

Bullet casings that cut off half of your FOV.

Knifing animations that are slightly longer than a Simpsons episode

What do we think?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)   New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New BF3 Trailers! (+Release Date)
Page 1 of 1