Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what do people think?

Go down 
+6
lylow
Regats
MIC
LeRawn
x-ume
Union.Jack
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

So what do people think? Empty
PostSubject: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm

So far I quite like Vietnam.

The maps are a bit small and the few rounds we had last night on FMR just turned into one side or the other getting spawn raped as the flags are way too close to the main spawn area.

The choppers are awesome but take way too much damage. i was shooting at peachy from a tank mounted gun and that chopper just wouldn't die! I ended up just getting out of the tank and sniping him out of the pilot seat Twisted Evil

The M40 is a really nice gun so is the M21. The M14 should be in the normal BC2 as full auto as well!!

All in all a nice distraction from Bc2
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 am

maps look great but too small
Weapons had a better feel with good hit rego.
No scopes. Very Happy bar sniper.
Flame thrower Twisted Evil

Great maps for scrims.
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 am

Yeah I'm enjoying it so far. The weapons have a great feel to them, and the iron sights are much friendlier than in BC2. And the overall feel of the maps and the atmosphere is excellent. Well worth the $20.
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:47 am

agreed no scopes = more skill= more fun
Back to top Go down
Regats
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Regats

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:06 am

I'm having a blast playing vietnam, I like the M10 and PPSh for engie but agreed most of the maps are way to small, there's not much room to go around the side and flank, which is why I like the big Phu Bai Valley map the most. No scopes is good! I like it that the heli takes damadge from gunfire. The vietnamese dialogue makes me laugh!
I think it will be good value for some time to come.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah, got on for my first hit out tonight. Loved it.

All the BC2 methods and strategies (which im now fully used to) mixed in with new guns, maps, skins and back story.

Cant go wrong IMO.

Music is good. Guns work really well. Iron sights are kicking ass for me. As long as those one-sided base rapes dont become too common...... I'll be playing nothing but Vietnam over the xmas break Wink

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
goosey1608
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:54 am

I love it. I find the Hit rego is much better in vietnam than BC2. Like I am an awesome sniper in Vietnam, but not that good in BC2.

I just luv getting lit up by X-umes mobile BBQ

Our anti base rape measures are set up now too.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 am

goosey1608 wrote:
I love it. I find the Hit rego is much better in vietnam than BC2. Like I am an awesome sniper in Vietnam, but not that good in BC2.

I just luv getting lit up by X-umes mobile BBQ

Our anti base rape measures are set up now too.

Did you get the rewritten version by durzo? I asked him to update the procon version so anyone getting kills from inside thier own spawn gets killed by the server too Smile
Back to top Go down
goosey1608
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 am

I'm not sure EC. Raven does all the base rape maps stuff. I know we had anti camp and anti base rape measures in our BC2 servers and they appear to be the same as those. From memory, x1 is admin kill, x 2 is kick and any more than that and it's a ban.

one thing I did notice on your server was that if you TK someone in your base, you get admin killed for base camping.

Not normally a problem except for the start of the game when you are rolling out in tanks and other players walk in front of you.
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 am

Our Anti Base Rape for vietnam works but the anti deployment camp doesn't work, that's after I updated the latest "custom warning builder" today. what updated version are you referring to Evil ?
Back to top Go down
http://fmr.syfgaming.com.au
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 am

=FMR= 6BlackRavens wrote:
Our Anti Base Rape for vietnam works but the anti deployment camp doesn't work, that's after I updated the latest "custom warning builder" today. what updated version are you referring to Evil ?

Did you sort this one out Ravens? PM clowny if you havent. He misses things sometimes because he is a noob.

God bless his widdle heart Puppy Eyes
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Yer mate got it sorted now and all works fine now thx in part to clowny, bless his widdle heart Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fmr.syfgaming.com.au
F3st0
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
F3st0

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:22 am

i think its fantastic. apart from when lucky, lylow, evil.clown etc start owning me lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:22 am

=)
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:58 am

Hahaha, its a hazard of the job festo. Smile

Nice to see you on the forums mate. Thanks for jumping on and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do people think?   So what do people think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what do people think?
Page 1 of 1