Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update time!!

Go down 
+9
BULLBAR
Fullnutta
sorrythathurt
jayssti
lylow
cadet_king
LeRawn
Lucky
Union.Jack
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

Mee tooooo
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 am

Yeah I'm so happy on my new unlimited net with the size of these updates!

Going to download it soon and get on tonight for some BC2 fun times! It's been too long since I played properly. Miss you guys. <3
Back to top Go down
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 am

downloading through steam now Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Crap! I could have been downloading this all night!

Instead I've only just seenthis thread now and so my late night gaming session has been quashed. Cry Waaaaaa!

Tomorrow Nubby McNublets I'll be back online with you all. Until then - have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 pm

fuk me how big is this game now. cant wait to see the choppers dominate now with patch. (flares work they say) . Already bad enough with some of the good players flying them.

And the tossers picked on m60 again. god i luv that weapon. i was a one shot wounder with it at any range.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:26 am

Hey - I dont know if any of you have seen this, but who remembers all the trouble with the SPECTACT stuff we went through?

Seems the troubles are over and SPECTACT is here!

It costs $8 and the official link is here:

http://eastore.ea.com/store/eaapac/en_AU/DisplayProductDetailsPage/ThemeID.850400/productID.192365600?resid=TPV5TQoHAtcAAFwtQagAAAAN&rests=1291155787964
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 am

i fell asleep waiting for the bloody patch had to restart puta once cause it crapped its self ........................ is the specact worth getting i no it only $8 ............. Sleeping
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:15 am

Yeah the patch took all night to download. I'll be on tonight, I promise!
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:32 am

rumour has it the reason the patch is so big is because it contains the new maps

BUT!! you cant use them unless you have a cracked server with the new maps enabled

AND!! maybe just maybe i might know a person who knew of another person that is the person that may have a cracked server
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:41 am

PLEASE EXPLAIN.............. WHAT NEW MAPS Worried
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 am

Jeez, my patch must have shat the bed. It was up and at 'em in like 1 hr 20 mins after I started.

And for 8 dollars - even if the spectact is SHIT with a capital S - I spent more on one bourbon and coke on the weekend with the boys than the hole thing is worth so I'll set myself up tonight and see if it works. Wink
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:24 am

Don't get sucked in Lylow. Who gives a fuck how you look in game it’s not a fashion show. It’s how good you play that counts and you are one of the best. Just my opinion.

If you earn these up grades with skill and game play then OK. But buying them online seems pointless to me. I know it’s not a lot of money but paying for shit like this really annoys me. I would rather give the $8.45 to a charity or buy an under privileged kid a Christmas present. An extra Bourbon and coke sounds good too.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 am

But you CANT earn them ingame can you? Thats the whole point of paying the cash I thought?

You only get the skins for the different uniforms and weapons after purchasing the SPECTACT add on. You then have to use those skins and then earn the medals and awards for Spectact kits.

At least thats how Ive been reading it all these months. I could easily be wrong though mate.

(And thanks for the kind words Bully. You know I think the same of you . With you on my team ya old whore we never lose! LOL. )
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:48 am

Does LMB stand for ?

Lies Misinformed Bullshit

JK

I agree with Bully. Guess the same thing as 2142 northern strike
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 am

new rush maps Thats Tops!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 am

i can't believe they charged money for specact Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Au_reefer wrote:
Does LMB stand for ?

Lies Misinformed Bullshit

JK

I agree with Bully. Guess the same thing as 2142 northern strike

lucky im not LMB then

its just what i was told guess well see soon enough then maybe im wrong but maybe im right!!!
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:58 pm

SOOOOOO turns out i was right new maps are killa
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Hell yeah! Grin!
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm

there is another PB update if u have connection issues. been dropping out here and there. hope this fixes it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update time!!   Update time!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update time!!
Page 1 of 1