Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow

Go down 
+4
ThePiedPiper
Fullnutta
Union.Jack
lylow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  Empty
PostSubject: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 am

As the title suggests, there is an update for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 coming for the PS3 platform, and it contains multiple changes to the game. This update is also in preparation for our upcoming VIP Map Pack 7 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, which explains the size of it.

We are working hard on getting these fixes out for both PC and Xbox 360 as well, so in the coming days, look for updates on those platforms as well.

Sometime tomorrow the update will be deployed and will be downloadable for everyone starting up their PS3. PS3 players might encounter some temporary outages or suffer from lag during the server updates (between GMT 00:01 2010-11-24 and GMT 00:01 2010-11-25).

Here is a complete list of all the fixes in this update:
- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UH6

If you have any questions regarding the patch, feel free to contact me on my Twitter.

Peace!

Copied from the Battlefield Blog.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 am

OMG OMG OMG!!! A red dot for the M-14? I think I just had an accident and need some new pants....
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

What about the bloody scope/zoom bug and the fn hit rego maybe they could start addressing the real f&%^$#n problems with this games instead of fine tweaking all the noob weapons WTF DICE????

but yes red dot on M14 will be cool
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 am

jizz in ur pantz??????? reminds me of the CG discovery in the 1st week release!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
.Dingo
FORUM USER
.Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:56 pm

lmao

Jesus, reducing Countermeasure reload time is bullshit.....They have already done that with the last patch.

Hard enough trying to nail that chopper on Atacama Desert now.

What this means is you need an Engi to dart and another Engi with an rpg-7 mounted ready to go...

Very hard as it is to do both against an experienced pilot who actually knows what countermeasures are!!!!....

ALTHOUGH...It does sound like co-operation with other team players,

but on a public server we all know that won't happen.

Shotguns close range power sounds good, although with slugs they're like sniper rifles anyway....... Cry

They should piss the Carl Gustov off right out of the game....

Too many small endowed people using them as a primary weapon as it is..... Poke Tongue

Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

Not sure about that one....Means twice as many shots with the tank....lol ... Bugger, that means everyone will have to run in and

actually arm the damn thing....."HEAVEN FORBID"... Someone could get hurt doing that...........lol

Back to top Go down
http://forums.ogn.com.au/index.php
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 am

Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.

Oh. My. God.
Oh. My. God!
OH. MY. GOD!
OHMYGOD!
GUYS! GUYS! OHMYGOD!
Lol, why was this not thought of ages ago -.-

BUT OH MY GOD! Hahahahaha, it's about time! Grin
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 am

peachy tell me you wouldnt be more excited to have a red dot on the repair tool !!!!
lol lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao cheers
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 am

Oh... CD you know me too well. That would seriously make me shake uncontrollably! XD
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 am

the best thing they could do is if you camp and you happen to be recon you explode !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Ahaha! Grin
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm

btw, this is the last patch that we got, its just for ps3, and from wat i have heard, its not likely that the red dot and acog will be for pc sorry to ruin the fun for everyone
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:30 pm

booooooo! that sux salty ballz!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

i take that back appears they are but apparently it requires 2.6GB to update that wtf?

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2010/11/24/update-for-battlefield-bad-company-2-pc.aspx
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 am

Bubba wrote:
i take that back. appears they are

I'll wait for the apology shall i?

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow    Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update 3 for Bad Company 2 -- PS3 tonight, other formats to follow
Page 1 of 1