Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad COmpany on the brain

Go down 
+4
Union.Jack
x-ume
c44u2
ThePiedPiper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Bad COmpany on the brain Empty
PostSubject: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:16 am

i just want to go home and GET MY GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 am

That sounds like the old KP in the early days of 2142
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 am

Whats this 2142 you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 am

I've got to go for dinner so no game for me untill later tonight.

Fuck it I can get a game in right now Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Turns out - i am one messed up child.

You see - Ive fallen in love. And not only is he a man - he isnt even human! His name is "Carl" (thats Mr Gustav to all you that dont know him). And he is infact the most wonderful, loveable - nay - adorable weapon known to BC2.

Im stoked whenever I get a double kill with it. Especially if the two enemies are spread out, and I get the double by aiming in the dead middle of the pair.

I got my first triple kill with it tonight, and thought I was over the moon.

But then "IT" happened.............. On the map "Isla Incentes", or what ever it's exact name is - (the map that has all the autumn trees, an island as its first base, and the hind gunship in its last base). The enemy had destroyed our first pair of M-COM's and were moving onto our second.

They were moving forward under cover of a BDMA light Russian tank . So I figure I could take it out with my light Gustav Rocket....unfortunately the tank chose that moment to roll forward, and I missed my target...........

BUT - I just happened to hit each and every one of the SIX infantry hiding behind it - and the poor devils - they all fell down and met Jehovah.

SIX KILLS AT ONCE! OMG! The game just came up with "M-COM defence bonus, +30, Killing enemy +50" and it KEPT ON AND ON repeating this display. I honestly thought it had glitched out. Then after that display ended, I didnt get the words "double kill bonus +30", or "triple kill bonus +50" - but "multiple kill bonus +100."

Basically, I scored 520 points with one rocket. HOLY SHIZAZZLE!

Thats my tale of fun, and how I fell in love with a male machine. I'll be posting pics in the "kinky sex around the world" magazine, for next months issue. Be sure to get your copy!
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Gustav for the win!!

Gustav + Tracer dart + M14/G3 = over powered but beautiful engineer kit.

6 kills though? HACK!!!
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am

Yes, hack
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am

Have to find one of Lylow earlier posts on
how he enjoyed BC2 and how much he
couldn't wait until the game was released. Giggle

Glad to see you have found your replacement for the shottie cheers

Oh yeah....good skills to get a sixfa.
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:03 am

I too found the joys of the gustav, was playing with killer last night , and it was the map that has the forest shit, then go round the corner then fight up hill, I was with a group if infantry who were firing wildly up the hill, heres the thing I couldnt actaully see any targets, as I was popping my head up, fearfull of staying in one place too long (fucking snipers) I thought fuck it ill shoot the CG in the general direction were they were all shooting, FUCK ME DOUBLE KILL, then I did it again DOUBLE kill then again single kill, Ive invented CARL GUSTAV FISHING LOL, any way as what happens all the time when your on a good thing with BFBC2 I ended up getting shot by you guessed it A FUKEN SNIPER !!!!

Ill have to dig up my Infantry pics and post of me with an real 84mm Carl gustav or what we affectionately called it in the Army CHARLIE GUTSACHE.

I fired 3 practice rounds and 3 HE rounds at steel plates, it was an awesome experiance, when you pull the trigger there is a slight delay then BANG WHOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH the rocket ignites and flys out leaving a dense cloud trail.

The memory was just awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tonyten
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:09 am

driving along in my car the other day and out of the corner of my eye i noticed a plane in the sky. but my reaction was " hay guys the UAV is up"
Back to top Go down
Nissmo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 am

Quote :
lylow
Turns out - i am one messed up child.

You see - Ive fallen in love. And not only is he a man - he isnt even human! His name is "Carl" (thats Mr Gustav to all you that dont know him). And he is infact the most wonderful, loveable - nay - adorable weapon known to BC2.

Turns out - i am GAI Shocked

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
naw you put it out there Monkey Magic YOU put it out there I just could not help myself

lmao

**shall I run?? Nail Biting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad COmpany on the brain   Bad COmpany on the brain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad COmpany on the brain
Page 1 of 1