Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SQDM Ladder Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

SQDM Ladder Tournament Empty
PostSubject: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 am

Gday boys and girls.

Simply put, Im disappointed at the lack of good hardcore tournaments available on BC2. So Ive gotten together with another clan admin (Bubba from the Ruthless Killers clan) and we are in the process of making our own Squad Death Match hardcore ladder.

The entire tournament will be hosted on the web through the BC2 Community site - www.badcompany2.com.au - so all the information about the ladder including sign ups will be easily accessed once we start opening everything up to the public.

As the topic above says - it will be a SQDM ladder, played on hardcore mode, with games being hosted on both the JKS and the RK game servers. It will all be properly setup, with streams running to punkbuster and an active admin tool auto kicking rule breakers. Games will be played without anti-tank rockets or vehicles as a true test of skill, not a race for best "noob in a bush with a gustav".

While conquest mode is traditional for ladders and scrims, I feel that SQDM mode is good for this style of game and the current player base, because you only need a squad of 4 guys on any one night, and members can switch out for one another when someone cant make it.

We are aiming for 16 clans in a ladder lasting for approximately 6 matches, to be played out over 6-8 weekends. Really though the exact layout of the ladder depends on how many clans wish to play. If we only get 12 clans on board for example then the rotation my be shortened to 4 matches over a month.

If any of the clan admins that I havent already contacted privately are interested at all, please let me know. We already have 5 or so positive responses from around the joint so things are on the up and up.

Cheers guys,

Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
.Dingo
FORUM USER
.Dingo

PostSubject: Re: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 am

Hugs

Sounds good lyls, have to drum up some business in the very near future............ Here\'s Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://forums.ogn.com.au/index.php
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

PostSubject: Re: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:53 am

hahaha .Dingo you need to join a clan first mate, unless the bc2 community, put in a team then jump in Durzos team
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:57 am

Old thread revive.

Season 3 is almost here! Seasons 1 and 2 were both well received by the community and we had good feedback from all involved.

For this next season coming, we're trying to improve as many of the aspects of the ladder as we can.

One of the things we are targeting this time around is kit/class selection for squads.

We are running a poll here: SQDM Ladder Poll to find out how the community would like the squads to be structured.

Please add your thoughts and your vote to the mix.

Cheers ladies!

Lylow - SQDM Ladder admin and all round excellent chappie.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Just to talk on topic here Lylow, I personally, would like to see snipers limited, but I honestly don't think restricting classes is fair, it would only be fair if everybody voted the same thing.

Some clans may all prefer to snipe, which shouldn't put them off from the scrims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SQDM Ladder Tournament   SQDM Ladder Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SQDM Ladder Tournament
Page 1 of 1