Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Conquest Ladder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New Conquest Ladder Empty
PostSubject: New Conquest Ladder   New Conquest Ladder I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Gday again boys and girls.

This is just a post going out to all the clans who are signed up to the Australian Bad Company 2 Community forums. While first and foremost I am an admin of the JKS clan here, Im also lucky enough to be one of a handful of AusBFBC2 Community Ladder Admins. Hopefully those that read this will know of, or been involved in our Squad Death Match Ladder this year.

As well as relaunching Season 2 of the SQDM ladder we are attempting to expand our involvement in ladder matches to include a Conquest tournament as well.

The main difference between our ladder however and all the others out there is HardCore Mode. As far as we are aware the Australian Bad Company 2 Community is the only group to run its ladders in Hardcore. That and the fact that we are a part of the community, run our ladders for the community and directly involve you all in the setup and running of our ladders.

This will all of course remain true for a Conquest Ladder when the time comes to launch. And while there may not be any more information on the CQ Ladder until the new year (2011), we would truly appreciate your feedback on the ladder in the meantime.

So please if you are a clan admin reading this or even just a regular clan memeber, post in the thread here and let us know if your clan would like to be involved in a CQ Ladder. Share your thoughts and lets see how it all goes.

Cheers guys.

Lylow

AusBFBC2 Community Ladder Admin | *=JKS=* Clan admin | Battlefield Noob
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Conquest Ladder   New Conquest Ladder I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:20 pm

CQ for the win!! Hopefully I'll actually be able to participate in this one Smile
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: New Conquest Ladder   New Conquest Ladder I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 am

I'm super excited about a CQ ladder! WOOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Conquest Ladder   New Conquest Ladder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Conquest Ladder
Page 1 of 1