Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someguynz1's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper-X|Vanity|
FORUM USER

Someguynz1's Application Empty
PostSubject: Someguynz1's Application   Someguynz1's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:33 am

I'm a little bit confused about where I'm suppose to post this so bare with me rabbit

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Reaper-X|Vanity|, Someguynz1, S1CKinsanity

·Origin Account name (so we can learn a bit about you in game): Someguynz1

·First Name : Kruze

·Do you own a microphone? Yes I do, but working on getting a better one.

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Not at the moment.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: No other clan.

·How did you hear about *=JKS=*? (please be as specific as possible) via HardingNZ

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? never hacked or cheated proud to say so Smile

·Which online games do you play? LoL, HoN, BF3, Gw2, Mw3, CS, CSS. I like to say that FPS is my specialty Cool

·How often do you game online? Almost every day, as you can see by my age I'm still at school, and on top of that I like working out at the gym, let's just say every day Razz

·Favourite style of play? Rush, with my own style and tactics, makes me different from other players.

·Favourite vehicle? I'm a mad man behind the Heli, but I must say I enjoy a good Jet Dog fight pirat

·Can you take a joke? So long as it's not about me being a kiwi Rolling Eyes

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? I honestly believe I'm capable of playing at a professional level, but with a team that doesn't the principle of capturing points, Losing happens often. But with a clan of like minded players that like having fun and are also playing a higher level I think we could both benefit Batting Eyelashes And I think you guys are awesome Very Happy

"I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full"
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Someguynz1's Application   Someguynz1's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Not only have you put this in the correct place you have also filled the app out correctly! (Not that many people seem to be able to grasp this)

Thanks for the app, if you dont already have the ts details hit harding or any other member up for them or pm any of the admins.

We normally have a week or so playing with you the the admins will have a chat and let you know.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Someguynz1's Application   Someguynz1's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Gday mate.

Agree with Jack - great to see an application properly filled out, and that you've straight away jumped on board with our emoticons as well! Cow

Ive sent you a Private Message on the forums here, just detailing our TeamSpeak3 connection details.

Jump online with us the next time you go gaming. There's usually someone on TS to have a chat to, no matter what time you show up. Smile

Nice to meet ya mate, and good luck with your application.

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Admin

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someguynz1's Application   Someguynz1's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someguynz1's Application
Page 1 of 1