Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : geriatric (SOF2 from years ago alias Animalmother)

·First Name :Nate

·Microphone (yes/no) : No

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: Nah

·Have you been in a clan before *If so what one(s)*: _-*=AUS=*-_ (in the olden days of counterstrike and SOF2 gold ed.)

·Favorite style of play? Mostly Smashing silos (and enemy vehicles) with engineer kit (love nothing more than taking down a Gunship with a well place Pilum Twisted Evil ) then hitting the other Titan with Recon gear

·Favorite vehicle? Actually like the cut and run of the bandits but I can be pretty handy with a tank

·Can you take a joke? Love a joke and also stirring those who cant take one Wink

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? It's the best 'room' in the game and for the most part hacker free and so is this clan for what i can tell...... and ask people who cross my path I really hate hackers.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules ? Indeedly doodly champerino
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

G'day Geri. Mate Ive spent many a night online with you. Youre a good player, and from what I remember - team minded, and a fair bloke.

Thanks for applying to join the clan. We wont keep you waiting too long with a response.

One point if I could - your microphone. We prefer everyone to have a mic, as it lets everyone take part equally. We all talk on teamspeak, and we get so much more from the gaming experience. The things are so cheap now days, that cost shouldnt stop you.

Anyway, its just a suggestion, that you invest in a headset or stand alone mic. Other than that - no worries. The admins will have a chat, and go from there.

Cheers,

Lylow - *=JKS=* Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 am

Hey Lylow,

Thanks bro I try my best. I will check out the microphone situation.

Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Cheers

Geri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1