Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) :MrHounddog1

·First Name :Jim

·Microphone (yes/no) :yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:no

·Have you been in a clan before *If so what one(s)*:yes,The Firing Squad

·Favorite style of play? TITIAN

·Favorite vehicle? GUNSHIP

·Can you take a joke? I AM A JOKE LOL LOL

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Every one in the clan seems to be like family and fun

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules ? you better belive it
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Great one mate. Thanks for applying. Glad you got it all sorted out in the end. Squad up with the guys, and let them get to know you.

We'll give it a little bit of time before we make a decision, but wont take too long to get back to you. The more you squad up, and play with us, the quicker we can give you an answer.

Good luck with the app Houndog Woof woof

Catch up with you on the battlefield! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Im sorry hounddog but as all our recruiting admin are currently playing the Battlefield: Bad Comapny 2 Beta, there hasnt been any chance to play with you in 2142.

At this stage, it's hard for us to accept you if you're only playing the one form of the game - we just dont get enough game time in 2142 right now.

We may play again with you at a later date, but at this stage we cant accept you into the clan. Good luck with your gaming, and we look forward to seeing you when we return to 2142.
Back to top Go down
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 am

Gee that was a let down i guess i have to try and get BC2 so i can play with all ,i was hopeing to join but then i guess i could try another clan after all.So does this mean i won't be excepted.

MrHounddog
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:44 am

Its not a "No you're not accepted" even if it might look a bit like that. Its just a "No, not at this stage in time".

We arent trying to be rude or childish. I hope you can understand that we want to expand our clan with good team players, who will fit in well with our current members.

To see how new people fit in, we have to play with them, and its really as simple as that. Right now, we cant do that mate - as we arent there to play 2142 with you.

I just thought it was more polite to give you an update on the application situation now, rather than leave you hanging on for a response that is still some time away.

We understand if you look elsewhere for a clan in the meantime, as there are plenty of other well respected gaming clans out there. But if you choose to wait a few weeks for us to get back to 2142, then I can guarantee you we will give your application the time and consideration it deserves.

The choice is yours, and either way we wont be offended. Still feel free to squad with any of our members you see online, you are more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi mate thank you for replying and yes i did get all wrong sorry i thought you meant that no i wasn't going to be excepted . I have played with g_one and also a couple from the clan. I was hopeing that i catch up with you as well .
I appreciate your concern about me from hanging to wait for a response and i am sorry if i have caused any inconveince , i just wanting to join and play with the clan.
Thanking you
MrHounddog
AARRHHOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
MrHounddog
FORUM USER

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Oh well i guess i not welcome into the clan since i haven't had any replies from anyone since Feb 12th so i just leave the clan and thanks for helping me out .

MrHounddog......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1