Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 Update to roll out june 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

BF3 Update to roll out june 4 Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 am

Best part of that is the reduced accuracy penalty when suppressed that by far has the most effect on skilled players who stand and fight but are mowed down by spraying nubs who eventually find the hitbox because the enemy is too suppressed to shoot back
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 am

Although other fixes / tweaks will improve the game a lot .. maybe
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:49 am

Surely theres nothing worse they can do to it after the last? If they have learnt their lesson they will revert alot of stuff and try balance weapons. It seems like they cant seem to get it right.

Eg. M60 was slightly overpowered but not by much upon release. Newbs cried and it got nerved to the point where you may as well be using a paintball. then in the last one, the reverted back to the original and made it even more overpowered
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 am

I see "all LMG's with a clip-based magazine will be able to have "extended mag" as a perk once more.

Does this mean the return of my MG36?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Update to roll out june 4   BF3 Update to roll out june 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 Update to roll out june 4
Page 1 of 1