Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New system

Go down 
+8
c44u2
lylow
Au_reefer
cranky
FlyHighNoob
Hairymofo
Union.Jack
Timmy2times
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Timmy2times
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Timmy2times

New system Empty
PostSubject: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 am

Intel i5
GA P55-UD3 Motherboard
4G DDR 1333 Ram
1TB Hard Drive
DVDRW Sata
Coolmaster Elite Orange Case
MS WIN 7 HOEM Premium
Nvidia G-force220

$897-

Not a bad price, but ill spend more for faster speed. What are your thought Chook?

http://www.i-love-pc.com/default.asp
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:15 am

What about a power supply? or are you planning on using the old one? If so make sure that it's powerful enough. I put my old psu into my new pc and it went pop!!
Back to top Go down
Timmy2times
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Timmy2times

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:19 am

not sure what one they quoted, it's with the case ill have to check. Good point though.
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 am

What games are you planning to play with the g force 220?
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:35 am

Inb4 that system is a waste.

Inb4 buying off umart is not a waste.

Inb4 psus that come with cases *often* fail.

Inb4 go umart please.

Inb4 if you go umart you will get a better pc for same price.

Inb4 that ram is Transcend (LMAO)

Inb4 that Windows is 32bit hence 4gbram is shit all as you will only get 3.5ish as that card is 512mb (probs) so it will take off 512mb from the 4gb ram due to 32bit restrictions = 3.5gbish ram.

Inb4 that video card sucks ass.

Inb4 don't get that system, it sucks.

Don't buy that system, you will regret it, a gt220 in itself sucks, the case is probably a CoolerMaster RC310 Elite Black/Orange with 420W + HD Audio which is obviously a shit Powersupply unit, and that case only comes with one Rear: 120 x 25mm fan x 1 / 1200 RPM / 17 dBA *cough* shit *cough*. There are probably 2 options for that motherboard, would have helped if you listed exactly what it is, but those motherboards are *decent*. Who can complain about the Windows 7 home premium, oh except for the fact that it will probably be 32bit.. That harddrive is probably a shit brand, do you even know the brand? Aswell as your DVDRW...

Dude, first off, don't buy this SHITHOUSE crap PC, it is cheap for a reason, IT SUCKS. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!

Tell me what your price range is, and I WILL PERSONALLY go to umart.com.au and list the parts to you, and sicne you probs wont wanna build it, I will personally get the prices including the $80 fee they charge to build it, I gaurentee you it will shit all over this PC *150000000000000564585618956!

Don't buy this PC, stay away from prebuilts, also stay away from places that sell prebuilts, especially ones like these that don't list the brands of their products (because they are shit cheap brands)!!!!!! RAGE!!!

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS PC.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mediamach.com
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 am

i am getting the impression you don't like that pc?
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 am

why would you say that Cranky? Your Admins
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

Go on - get it timmy!

You know I dont know a single bloody thing abut PC's - I just wanna hear the whistling noise coming from HighFly's ears when he reads "Well I just bought my system".

Then I'll wait and see if his head explodes with enough force to have the geophysical dept at th C.S.I.R.O. record it on the Richter scale Razz
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:07 am

Lol that PC is so bad, if you get it, don't bother getting bc2 unless you wanna get owned due to the FPS lagg ^_^.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm

i like umart as much as you Noob. Just wish they had the Q9550 CPU I wanted. Hell they didn't even carry an old Q9400 anymore. But I'll be back to them for the next set of current gear down the track
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Yeah ima do some upgrading soon, starting with cpu, gpu and mb, then case and psu Smile.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Dont forget to change your socks mate. No one likes a stinky mother fu*ker Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 am

Oh forgot about that, ok well don't forget to change your shirt then -_-.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:02 am

Lylow doesn't wear shirts affraid

affraid
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 am

x-ume wrote:
Lylow doesn't wear shirts affraid

ummm...u dont mean like this bloke....lol

New system Dearlo10

New system Guy_on10

fucking look out its the noob patrol on high alert.
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 am

lylow is looking more manly now
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 am

woolly69 wrote:
x-ume wrote:

New system Dearlo10

New system Guy_on10

Where the fuck did you get my pic from?!

You been stalking me Worried
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 am

If you look at the prices on that site they actually are cheaper than Umart but what worries me is the only contact info is an email address but timmy is dealing with the site but the store connected to the site.
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am

They are cheaper because they have shit brands, hence why they don't list them, shit brands tend to = less quality, e.g Transcend ram.
That PC is just bad too.
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Have a look at the price of their i5 750 $10 cheaper than Umart. I talked to Timmy on TS and he was going to buy an i5 750 but a better GPU.
Back to top Go down
FlyHighNoob
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 pm

The case needs to be changed too, one fan is a joke. Also for $10, not much of a difference. The ram is probs a shit brand etc.. Also the PSU would be better if he buys a seperate one, preferably Corsair Smile.
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:09 pm

hey guys i just got a new job today and have to fly out in a week to work a rio tinto site 70 km from tomprice, (middle of fucking nowhere), and need to but a laptop before i go, can only part with 1500-2000 at this point in time, so any recomendations would be good, when it comes to laptops i have no idea. im not worried about battery life as when i get to the mine it will be pluged into wall when ever i use it anyways. want decent power in it preferably i7 but with so many on the market not sure where to start or who had the best deals, harvey norman, dick smith etc, dont want to buy it online as i dont have time to wait for delivery.
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Looked into this a week ago. This is what I came up with.

Asus
N61JQ-JX001X
which has a 16" 1366 x 768 screen $1565

Or

Asus
N71JQ-TY022X
which has a larger 17" 1600 x 900 screen, bigger Hard
drive and Blu-Ray DVD $1849

Harvey Norman has a similar model to the top one Asus
N16JQ-JX002V
but wants $1799. So not a great deal.

Notebooks with 3G built in a still a bit scarce.

I picked these models as they have the i7 quad core CPU and ATI 5730
graphics card which has DX11.
Asus is also a very good brand.

Getting your new notebook would also be an excellent time to upgrade to
Microsoft Office 2007.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New system   New system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New system
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next