Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Volcanus's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine-Volcanus
FORUM USER

Volcanus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:28 pm

·Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Volcanus-. , Divine-Volcanus(stupid origin uses this one) and my last name i would have been known by would be 'September-. in BF2

·First Name : Craig

·Do you own a microphone? Yes.

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No.

·Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*: Yes. Many old clans from COD1 and 2. Others from CS:S -Sif- being the only one i can remember the name of.

·Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats? No certainly not.

·How often do you game online? Every time i'm free which is a lot.

·Favourite style of play? Support. I like to give ammo and revive while also providing distractions for taking of points/actions to get the objective completed. Often i use tanks to counter other armor or helo's to get my team into the action faster, but as i stated i only do in a supportive nature, going lone wolf is a waste of time.

·Favourite vehicle? Tank for killing/ground support. Blackhawk(transport helo) to get team members to the front lines.

·Can you take a joke? Of course.

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Mainly so i can actually play with others who WANT to play as a team when on a server, it gets rather lonely on the battlefield and most randoms want to do their own thing, joining a clan is like entering a family who look out for each other and that makes a game ten times more fun to play. Plus DanielJackson-. is my brother and it would be cool to play along side him i guess Razz.

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules? I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules in full

Last edited by Divine-Volcanus on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Hey mate thanks for the application.

Can you go here and re-read the rules please.

Hidden in them (not very well I must say) is a sentence we'd like you to copy and paste onto the end of the application. That way we know you have read all the rules and agree to them so we have no issue's later on.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Divine-Volcanus
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:54 am

Yeah sorry i thought the in full part was "write 'I agree to follow the *=JKS=* Clan Rules' in full".

Silly me.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Gday mate,

Ive spoken to Daniel about your app, and asked him to pass on all our TeamSpeak details.

I appreciate that you are his brother but Im sure you understand we have to get to know each member before we approve them, regardless of who they are.

Also as Ive asked Danny to pass on to you: During the next few months with BC2 coming to an end, and BF3 being released we will be dealing with our applicants slightly differently.

It wont have a major impact on your application however it may mean that we take a little bit longer to get back to you with an answer to your app.

Jump on TS sometime and we'll see how it all goes.

Cheers mate,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 am

Unfortunately it seems clashes of personality have arisen and things would not have been suitable for you here at JKS.

Thank you for applying, but obviously due to yesterdays events on TeamSpeak we have decided to reject your application.

Regards,

JKS Lylow - Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volcanus's Application   Volcanus's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volcanus's Application
Page 1 of 1