Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan_1337
FORUM USER

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:53 am

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases) : Jordan_1337

·First Name : Jordan

·Microphone (yes/no) : Yes

·Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*: No

·Have you been in a clan before *If so what one(s)*: No

·Favorite style of play? Medic, throwing down health kits for squad members and reviving anyone I see die

·Favorite vehicle? Apache

·Can you take a joke? Yeah

·Reason that you want to join Jokers? Cause its my favourite server and also because all my mates play on this server, just about always has people in game or doesnt take long to fill

·Do you agree to follow our clan rules ? Sure do
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 am

Jordan, we accept almost every application, so long as that person plays fairly with their team mates in mind and follows our clan and server rules.

Unfortunately from our ingame experiences with you, you do none of these things.

You have a choice to make. While you are always more than welcome to join our server - in order to join this clan, you will have to follow the server rules, make sure you dont team kill for the gunship, and stay out of enemy uncap bases. Doing thins like this on our server will mean kicks and bans will be issued to your account.

So your choice is to either withdraw your application, or change your playing style in some areas. If you choose to do this - we will consider your application, but we give no guarantees of acceptance.

This may not be the answer you were wanting to hear, but I want you to understand that whether we accept you into the clan or not you are still free to join the servers, with your friends - as long as you continue to follow the in-game rules.

Thanks, JKS Admin.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Rules and Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: