Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAZ3RWOLF's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LAZ3RWOLF
FORUM USER
LAZ3RWOLF

LAZ3RWOLF's application Empty
PostSubject: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 am

Online Playing name (include any past names/aliases):
LAZ3RWOLF for BC2, LAZERWOLF for BOps

First Name:
Todd

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Are you currently in a clan? *If so what one(s)*:
Nope, this will (hopefully) be my first online gaming clan

Have you been in any other clan before *If so what one(s)*:
See above

Have you ever bought/ used hacks or cheats?
Hell no. Cheats are for people who have no interest in developing their own skill.

How often do you game online?
Almost daily. I'll play when I have nothing else to be doing, which as a uni student, is almost all the time Grin

Favourite style of play?
I've just started playing BC2, but so far, I've been switching between Recon and Engineer class a lot. If I'm defending, I'll probably lean more on Recon, and if I'm attacking, I'll be switching out to Recon only when there are already enough team mates taking objectives (I'll be trying to support them). At the moment (being a new player), my aim is to level those two as much as I can so I can get some nicer weapons/equipment, while trying to get a feel of some good strategies for those classes on each map I play on.

Favourite vehicle?
Haven't had a whole lot of experience with vehicles yet, but I love the quads and jetskis. A pair of light and fast quads could quickly shift an entire squad across a map, which I can see being used to crazy-levels of efficiency with a cooperative squad.

Can you take a joke?
No.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, get it? Wink

Reason that you want to join Jokers?
Well I actually heard about the clan through a cousin who works with Union.Jack (Union.Jack, I'm Alec's cousin, I think I may have met you superbriefly at the Christmas party last year). I'm really quite keen to get into a clan and begin to fully experience squad-based gaming, as I've grown pretty tired of the "run, shoot, die, run, shoot, die" that is Black Ops.

Do you agree to follow our clan rules?
Absolutely, I agree to follow *=JKS=* clan rules in full.
Back to top Go down
Metmap
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Metmap

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:34 am

Hi LAZ3RWOLF, thanks for putting in the application. Lylow or Union.Jack should get back to you shortly with a PM.

Jump on our TS3 server when you get a chance and join in on the fun with the guys Smile The TS3 details are on our home page.

Good luck with the app!

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 am

Gday mate,

As Metmap says, thanks for putting in the application, and for taking the time to read our rules and fill out your app.

Every new recruit gets a short trial period before either being accepted or not. Basically this time is used to see how well you fit in with the guys and how you play in-game. And when I say "how you play ingame" - its not about being the worlds most skilled player here at JKS, more about having a laugh with mates at the same time as working together for the win.

Fair play and a dodgy sense of humour will get you accepted into the clan faster than if you have the best score every game but never chat with us on TeamSpeak. So even if you are just learning the ropes of BC2, we'd be more than happy to accept you as a recruit to the clan.

(And a little name dropping never hurts either...if you know union.jack and actually liked him, then immediately youre just about weird enough for us. Wink
Although we might have to get you peeling potatoes in the kitchens for the first month to re-train you Razz )

Ive sent you a Private Message with all the TeamSpeak 3 details. Feel free to jump on TS the next time you go gaming, and have a chat with the boys.

Cheers,

Lylow - JKS Clan Admin

Last edited by lylow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
LAZ3RWOLF
FORUM USER
LAZ3RWOLF

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am

Hahahaha well I definitely know my way around a potato if that's any help lol Thanks for giving me a chance guys, hopefully it won't end up being a horrible disaster (but no promises).

I might not be at my comp for a few days (work), but I'll jump on the server and introduce myself asap.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 pm

All good dude didn't know you played Bc2.
Back to top Go down
LAZ3RWOLF
FORUM USER
LAZ3RWOLF

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 am

Union.Jack wrote:
All good dude didn't know you played Bc2.

lol well I didn't until I told Alec I'd gotten sick of BOps and he mentioned that you had a clan for BC2, so I figured I'd give it a go. turns out it's infinitely better than COD Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAZ3RWOLF's application   LAZ3RWOLF's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAZ3RWOLF's application
Page 1 of 1