Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM

Go down 
+3
ThePiedPiper
cadet_king
geriatric
7 posters
AuthorMessage
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:56 am

I apologise to everyone for my previous rage on this topic, im old you know how it is.

It appears the respawn problem is to do with AVG internet secruity.

If you go to the resident shield part and go into exceptions then add all the pathways you can find including the pathway to the disc drive it should fix the problem.

I will now go back to my rocking chair and my warm cup of Tab.
Back to top Go down
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 am

beauty mate, works a treat Smile just add c:\
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 am

i dont understand
Back to top Go down
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 am

k killer, open up AVG from your task bar, on the bottom left it will say resident shield.. open that, at the bottom it'll say manage exceptions, open that then click add a path and select your C:\ drive then click ok should be sweet
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Nice. Thanks to gerry and cadet. Ive tried it once, and it seems to help a little.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Dont even notice it TBH.
Back to top Go down
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:57 pm

You cant have had the issue then Lucky believe me champ you would notice it, it took along time to respawn. Im happy now though no lagg time at all.

I had a great time 1 vs 3 this afternoon owning 3 noobs in squad rush, funnies ting took all 3 out with a knife as they all stood in the same window facing the same way

then the idiots all returned to the same place so I got them all again with grenad launcher..... gold

I now love this game again Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Good stuff mate Smile
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I'll give that a try tonight.
I seem to die before I respawn and get control some times and my soldier is left standing there like a zombie and then he dies.

Now if only I can solve the problems with my pnkbstrB.EXE service farking up. I restarted the service manually last night and things started working. Otherwise I can't connect to any of the servers now that everyone must have PB running.
I get a kick because the heart beat for pnkbstrB.EXE goes bye bye.

I have done all the reinstalls etc etc. Maybe I just have to have one failed connection and then restart the service each night. Time will tell ....
Back to top Go down
geriatric
FORUM USER
geriatric

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

It was saying the same thing to me C4 but after I followed these instructions with AVG it stopped doing it.

Best of luck

Gerry
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 pm

check your firewall too. my eset used to block it.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 am

Firewall is fine, it's set to allow it and i disabled the farker totally and the problem was still there.

The PnkBstrB.exe process seems to die. I have a 1minute service restart set for it because you can't lower the value.

For example:

Rebooted the computer and PnkBstrA.exe/PnkBstrB.exe process ID's are 3012/3088

Started up BC2 and went to get a beer

Checked PnkBstrB.exe and it's process ID is now 5652 so the service must have been restarted after crashing

Clicked on login and had a few games, when I logged off the PnkBstrB.exe process ID was now 5936.

PnkBstrA.exe process ID remains stable and does not change

So long as i restart the service if it is dead then things seem to go okay at the moment
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:03 am

you could try to reinstall the pb programs
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 am

Yep, done the PB reinstall and update several times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM   FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIXING THE RESPAWN PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1