Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neilus
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Neilus

BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server Empty
PostSubject: BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server   BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 am

After some time looking on the net with various reasons why BF3 app crashes, I found that was doing it to me and thought I would share it incase anyone else had the same problem.
In the end it was simple. In settings in Origin go to in game and turn off enable Origin in Game. Once I did this I join every time and quickly and so far after two days no more app crashes.

I hope it works for every one else.

Cheers

Neilus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nrphotography.com.au
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server   BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 pm

thanks i have been crashing out a lot. Hope this fixes it swine
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server   BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 pm

If it doesn't work, post back here Meph and I may have some other solutions Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server   BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 App Crash!! I found out why mine was crashing and could not join server
Page 1 of 1