Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bfbc2 crash

Go down 
+5
x-ume
Lucky
lylow
mpks
cranky
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 pm

I have started to get pc crashing while playing bfbc2. i get white, grey, black, grey with white stripes and have to reset the pc so i can load again. I tried with a new graphics driver which helped a bit but it happens much more if i run teamspeak. Other than reloading the game there doesn't seem to be a fix. I don't want to have to download the patch again.
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Remember the days of 2142 and a new graphic driver came out??

Install it and graphics were up the creek, chequered tablecloth appearance etc.
Start off ok then go inside the titan and everything was white etc.

Video card overheating? Fan still spinning on card?
One of mine had a split in it and was stopping once it was hot.
Back to top Go down

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Next time it crashes, immediately reboot and open SpeedFan.

Post results Smile
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:11 pm

i dont use speedfan. i was looking on the net and it may have something t do with the cpu and speedstep, i will try with it turned off.
Back to top Go down

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Speedfan is a free, very simple program for showing all fan speeds in your computer.

It would show very easily if you are having any heating issues Smile
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

i run coretemp, 40c for the cpu and 60c for the gpu.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 am

I use a smoke detector on the ceiling above me. If it goes off, I know something is too hot. Wink

You know I'm no help cranky man - so I'll just wish you good luck in getting it working. Nail Biting

Last edited by lylow on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell to save myself from a bruning fier)
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 am

Those temperatures are fine
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 am

lylow wrote:
I use a smoke detector on the ceiling above me. If it goes off, I know something is too hot. Wink

You know I'm no help cranky man - so I'll just wish you good luck in getting it working. Nail Biting

You mean whore up ur posts.. Oh..
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:45 am

Lucky wrote:
lylow wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:47 am

Lucky wrote:
lylow wrote:

This from the man who, upon seeing a post containing another persons detailed opinion or viewpoint, then replies himself with the ultra-enlightening, truly thought provoking posts such as:

"THIS"

or

"YES"

or (my all time fave)

"LOL"

For shame. FOR SHAME! Evil or Very Mad Angry Boo No No No! Not Happy Jan
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 am

Oh GOD zoomie. Neutral

*His point proven, lylow exits quietly from the room to go pull his hair out.* Your Admins Your Admins

Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am

I dont think its a heat issue cranky. I run water cooling on both
cpu and gpu. Temps stay well below 60 degs on cpu and 35 degs on gpu
under load..." lylow enter comment here "

I still get crashes and lock ups. It will run fine for a week then it will stuff up
3 or 4 times in a nite?
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 am

lol at lylow again
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:58 am

LoL @ Lylow & Zummie
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:09 am

lol @ reefer lol'ing at lylow and zummie
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 am

LoLCaKeS MMmmm... WTF POINTLESS ok..
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:24 pm

lol, lylow's given up on this thread lol
Back to top Go down

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Rofl....
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 pm

mine is doing it in the menu screens and not in game and it happens when the cpu throttles its speed back to save power so i turned off that stuff and will try it now.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:21 am

i use nothing no third party programs to run things like what u lot have been saying and the only issue i have is the game will drop the connection 10 to 20 mins into the first game after i start up then it runs perfectly ....... some lag of course but thats ok.............. what about ur sound drivers could that cause it to shit itself like that......... Grin
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:41 am

I have a similar issue, where the connectin to EA server is lost within the first 2 minutes of playing (sometimes before you even pick your kit). But 99% of the time I can wait 30 seconds, log in again, then join & play OK. I'd put it down to shitty SNR on my modem. This never used to happen, but started a couple of months ago.
1% of the time it will lose the EA connection 3 or 4 times before it comes good.

I'm going to rebuild the PC anyway, so perhaps that will help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 am

DyrtyDyk wrote:
I have a similar issue, where the connectin to EA server is lost within the first 2 minutes of playing (sometimes before you even pick your kit). But 99% of the time I can wait 30 seconds, log in again, then join & play OK. I'd put it down to shitty SNR on my modem. This never used to happen, but started a couple of months ago.
1% of the time it will lose the EA connection 3 or 4 times before it comes good.

I'm going to rebuild the PC anyway, so perhaps that will help.

Your isn't caused by the pc but the router. Switch off the uPnP protocol in the router and that should fis it. Basically your dropping connection to the Master server because the router is being too "helpfull"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bfbc2 crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: bfbc2 crash   bfbc2 crash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bfbc2 crash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next