Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuff I've found with Bc2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Stuff I've found with Bc2 Empty
PostSubject: Stuff I've found with Bc2   Stuff I've found with Bc2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 am

1, The server browser is case sensitive so you have to know the name of the server your looking for before searching for it!

2, After you log in and try and join a server it will either say 'your connection has been lost' or ' Cannot connect to EA online try again'

I have found that if this happens close the game and don't launch it from the shortcut go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield Bad Company 2 and launch it from there using the updater.

3, Normal mode IS SHIT too many bullets to kill one person leaves you with an empty clip so you get killed straight after!

4, You can change your FOV quite alot. Go to C:\Users\yourname\Documents\BFBC2 setting.ini and change the FOV. Mines set at 75 which I find alot better.

5, I got 2 keys with my Bc2 one for multiplayer and one for the ltd Edition. you login using the normal one and then redeem the Ltd Edition code once online. You don't get the unlocks straight away, I had to log on/off a couple of times for it to show up.

I'll add more as I go along.
Back to top Go down

Stuff I've found with Bc2
Page 1 of 1