Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help me upgrade

Go down 
+16
F3st0
StabbyMcStabby
SK1NNY
crakhore69
Mozzie32
x-ume
Hairymofo
Union.Jack
ThePiedPiper
mpks
cranky
FlyHighNoob
c44u2
chookstrangler
lylow
Au_reefer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

help me upgrade - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:23 am

Wahey! I was right about something for once Razz
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:25 pm

got it

2. The best workaround in my opinion is one provided by Unwinder himself. That is, to stop MSI Afterburner from accessing certain low-level functions of the GPU by neutering it. To do so, all you have to do is navigate to the Afterburner folder and then rename "RTCore.cfg" to anything else (or delete it, but that's not recommended). Do this BEFORE running Afterburner of course. If you already have it running, you'll need to restart Afterburner. This will stop the freezing/crashing in BFBC2 while having Afterburner running, and will preserve your user-defined fan profiles. However, certain features may no longer work (like fan RPM monitoring, which is all I've noticed different other than a much more stable BFBC2 MP gameplay).

works like a fuckn dream

Time for some overclocking now
Getting 100 - 150 fraps atm so lets see what have weeee

Thanks guys for all your help too. Beers on me
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 am

Fullnutta wrote:
hey mic guess WHAT NOOB??? my house is in between yours and reefers so guess whos getting it before you muwahahhahahha reefer if you come on tomorrow night ill spend some time with ya see if we cant fix this prob
hey guess wat noob? help me upgrade - Page 6 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 pm

MIC wrote:
Fullnutta wrote:
hey mic guess WHAT NOOB??? my house is in between yours and reefers so guess whos getting it before you muwahahhahahha reefer if you come on tomorrow night ill spend some time with ya see if we cant fix this prob
hey guess wat noob? help me upgrade - Page 6 Untitl10

jealousy is a CURSE mic
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm

i would save the overclocking for benchmarks and leave it standard for playing games. you wont find lots of difference at that fps.
i mean turning of the oc programs for playing bc2
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Overclock CPU through bios only not through any windows software.

Every little bit helps, so they say.
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Second that, only OC via bios. I can put my box back in winter mode soon now that it's getting cooler at night
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm

c44u2 wrote:
Second that, only OC via bios. I can put my box back in winter mode soon now that it's getting cooler at night

Does that mean you start giving it warm cocoa of a night, with little pink and white marshmallows on the side of the saucer? Maybe bringing in its favourite pair of slippers after dinner and letting it sleep in on those colder mornings?

Come to think of it - I wish I had a winter mode like that! Where the misses? Im gonna go tell her to start up something along those lines. Breakky in bed. Toast and porridge and all things warm and fuzzy brought to my feet.

*Edit* Well its 5 minutes later. And yeah - thanks C4. I now have a black eye and no touchy touchy for a week. Thanks very f'n much mate. Beaten Up
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me upgrade   help me upgrade - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me upgrade
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6