Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates Already

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 am

Just letting you know - there is already an update available for the game. It doesnt seem took large, only too me 20 seconds or so to download. Probably nothing too amazing - someone else might know the ins and outs of what it is - but just to let you know it is available and necessary to download before you can play.

Mine notified me and updated automatically as I launched the game this arvo but if yours does not, and you have issues - open your MoHupdater file and install the new update manually.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:51 am

Oh goody. I spoke too soon. The update failed and I cannot update. It asked me to uninstall then reinstall the game.

I just uninstalled the game, and now it tells me I will have to download the entire thing again.

I will not be doing this.

And I will not be spending another $80 on a hard copy version.

I also will never download any game ever again, certainly not through the EADM. DVD ROM's for me or nothing.

Enjoy MoH boys. I wont be joining you on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 am

that sucks big time. maybe search in your temp folder in windows or mayb download folder or somewherelike that.surely it must be on there some where.
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:45 am

Thats fucked up lylow. Done worry mate, I do think this ones a keeper.

Its going to sit next to my copy of COD4 in the 3rd draw down very soon.

Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am

do a system restore to before you deleted it, it might work and you wont have to DL it again?, worth a try anyway
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:17 pm

I got BC2 through the EADM as it cost me $30 on release, but I haven't had any problems with it so I can't relate :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates Already Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates Already   Updates Already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates Already
Page 1 of 1