Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server updates

Go down 
+2
crakhore69
Union.Jack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are beginning to roll out Battlefield 3 server version R5 patch.

All servers will be restarted shortly as the system automatically applies the server patch to your server.

Please be advised this patch also contains a brand new version of punkbuster which will require ALL game clients to be fully up to date to avoid any issues with getting kicked from the server. If you have not already, it is advised you visit http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php and update your client side punkbuster as soon as possible.

Enjoy!

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.hypernia.com
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 am

From EA

"Here is a short list of the most critical bugs in Server R5, which are currently not covered in the manual:

* The game server is not able to run any gamemodes in up-to-64 players mode. Here is the current number of max players:
Conquest - 32 players
Conquest64 - 64 players
Rush - 32 players
Squad Rush - 8 players
Squad Deathmatch - 16 players
Team Deathmatch - 24 players
This will be changed in future server releases.

* There have been a lot of questions regarding join queues and reserved slots. The join queue, and reserved slots with them, are currently disabled while we are weeding out other problems with game servers.
Both will be enabled in the future.

* There are problems with the game server kicking players willfully. The message "You were kicked by an administrator" is a catch-all phrase - it means that the game server disconnected you, for whatever reason (idle timeout, PB kick, real admin kick, ...). We are working to improve in each of the areas, and to get more descriptive error messaging in place.

Now there are many smaller problems present as well. The above is the list of the most frequently encountered ones. "
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 am

Hi Guys,

A new server version has now been released for Battlefield 3, version R6!

We will be rolling out the patch to all Battlefield 3 game servers shortly. Please understand that your server will be automatically restarted when the patch is applied.

If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a support ticket via http://portal.hypernia.com.

Enjoy!

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.Hypernia.com

Change Log:

-Fix for crashes usually occurring during level switches. Server providers may see a little bit of memory leakage instead in this situation
-Game servers should no longer quit in some situations where the online backend servers are down. Server will reconnect to the backend once it's up again
-Fix for ghost servers which didn't accept connections
-Kick reasons should better match situations where they are issued. This will help battlelog provide more accurate information to the player
-Connection fixes to avoid players sometimes being rejected while joining the game server on one of the last slots
-Security updates
-Improved server logging
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 am

Battlefield
Be Advised: We will be starting server maintenance and improvements for PC, 360, PS3 in ~30 minutes. Outages will last 1 hour. Over.

posted on facebook 17 minutes ago...not sure if anyone saw it.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:48 am

Hi Everyone,

EA/DICE has released a new server build version R7 that should fix many of the game issues!

We are rolling the server patch out to all servers at this time. Please be aware that your server will be automatically restarted by our control panel when it is patched to ensure it is running the latest R7 version.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let us know at http://portal.hypernia.com and open a ticket with 'Support'.

Change Log: http://portal.hypernia.com/announcements/6/Battlefield-3-R7-has-been-released.html

Cheers!

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.hypernia.com
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:49 am

Battlefield
Be advised! We are boosting the capacity of our Battlefield 3 servers tonight. As such, all platforms will be down for maintenance and performance upgrades at 2AM PDT for about an hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are rolling out a quick config patch to all servers to disable the join queue feature.

The join queue was enabled as part of the R7 patch, however shortly after it has been found that it does not work correctly and is causing issues with the EA/DICE backend.

Please understand your server will be automatically restarted by our system to apply the changes.

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.hypernia.com
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

I've increased the ticket count to 150% let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:02 am

Had a few more crashes yesterday Clown, you prob already know, I hope this R8 patch fixes it Thinking
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

EA/DICE has now released Battlefield 3 server version R10 - This patch allows server admins to again control the vars.idleTimeout and vars.idleBanRounds on ranked servers as well as a crash fix.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Any news on the next patch? I tried some of the commands they were supposed to add with the last patch like um UI.DrawEnabled but didn't damn well work!!

I wonder why the are dragging their heals with the flashlight IRNV thing also?
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Flashlight and IRNV are coming "in a later patch" No idea when.

As much as I want those fixed there's server side stuff I feel we need more.

Free roaming before the round starts is probably the most talked about issue on any server admin forums. The fact they decided to stop stat padding by forcing servers to sit idle until 4 players join is ludicrous.

At least i can set the idle time out values again to 10 minutes with R10....
Back to top Go down
Corps
FORUM USER

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 am

cause no one has more than 3 friends :S idiots.
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 am

Stat padding will always happen, their stats won't save them on the battlefield though.

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

EA/DICE has now released Battlefield 3 server version R14!

We have begun pushing the R14 patch out to all Battlefield 3 servers at this time. Please understand that your server will be temporarily unavailable as the system stops, updates and starts you game server back up.

This patch is to fix the missing content for most BF3 game clients.

Don't gorget to grab your server admin docs!: http://portal.hypernia.com/downloads/9/Battlefield-3

If you have any issues, please let us know by submitting a ticket to 'Support' at http://portal.hypernia.com.

Enjoy!

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.hypernia.com
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 am

Hurrah! Love your work Jack.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:11 am

Hi Everyone,

EA/DICE has released Battlefield R15 server update!

You may apply this update to your server at any time by choosing “Game Updates” in your web control panel and then “Install” on the R15 server patch.

At this time the server patch is optional, however if all testing goes well EA/DICE will require all servers to be updated to it tomorrow and at which time we will force it on all non-updated servers.

This patch is to help reduce the amount of crashing seen since the introduction of the R12/R14 server patches.

Enjoy!

Hypernia Hosting Corp.
www.hypernia.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates   Server updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server updates
Page 1 of 1