Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

graphics glitches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am

This morning playing along all good then a team mate spawns beside me ok, but he's russian and im american. He got a blue name too. something wrong so i try to take him out with the gun. Nope , then another team mate notices whats going on. I think get screen shot, but he's getting shot at by the russians. thinking i got it when i didnt sux.
also my magazine changes happen without the graphics showing it. just me or others getting strange stuff happening too.
all started this morning. good last night
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 pm

"All my magazine changes happening without the graphics showing it"

That only happens on the UMP-45 . Its a known game glitch. Were you an engineer at the time mate? 'Cause I havent heard of any other weapons not showing their reload animations other than that top engineers' SMG.

Try changing clips halfway through a load out, when there is still 10 bullets left in the magazine. The animations should work then.

If not - then yeah, you got some ghosts in the machine man.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Also happens if you reload then immediately parachute. You hear the reload sounds but your gun doesn't go through the motions. Somehow I doubt you were parachuting every 30 bullets though Razz
Back to top Go down
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 am

i did have the ump going. but what about me team mate with the russian outfit on when i was american. I thought it was funny as and i was seeing things. Another team mate must have thought the same as he tried to kill him to and knew what happened too. wish bfbc2 had the same ability to view the games we had played, love to show the footage.

And the glitches started yesterday, i played the day before and nothing. how longs this reported mag changed bug being around.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Fo' EVARRR
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:18 pm

jayssti wrote:

How longs this reported mag changed bug being around.

I'd say.... the last 2 patches that Ive known about. Thats 3 months maybe. Wouldnt surprise me if its been going longer, but I hadnt come across it (playing medic/assault in the early stages).
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

graphics glitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphics glitches   graphics glitches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

graphics glitches
Page 1 of 1