Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jayssti
FORUM USER
jayssti

HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover Empty
PostSubject: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:01 am

why do i get the feeling when my 1D map and spotting features get turned off that everyone else in these servers still have it going. kill death ratio shows it every time, dont care what anyone else says but HC stands for HACKERs COVER. Hate these servers and ea should not allow it. Cant even use motion spotting.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 am

Motion spotting works you just have to press M to show the map.

Softcore is used by hackers way more as anyone that plays it might as well be using wall hacks as every man and his dog has a big fucking triangle above their head! and you can see where people are after they kill you.

Hardcore is for players that actually try and play slightly tactical and try and use cover and not run around like Johnny Rambo.

Four of us played on a Softcore Deathmatch server the other day, We smashed everyone on the server.

We were using smoke 'nades and knifes......

Sorry Jay Softcore is for pussies.

Maybe come play on ours i guarantee there are no hackers on our servers. No rocket spamming noobs either.
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm

I will come on and join you fellas and get my ass handed to me. But at least there won't be any Haxtors on.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Yup! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 pm

jay keep up with ur vanilla, its not our cup of tea, vanilla is for nubs! simple answer...... dont play hardcore, TOG enjoy vanilla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover   HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HC hard core or HC for Hacker Cover
Page 1 of 1