Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a new mouse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

My second G5 had died so I'm going to try a Razor this time around.
I'm using my old trusty Mx510 ATM and I miss my G5 (when it was working at least).
The first G5 scroll wheel farked up and this one keeps dropping out it's USB connection. So I get 3seconds of dead time every minute or so so each time it drops the USB connection to the PC and then the PC recognises the bloody thing again. By then my soldier is dead.

Anyone used a Razor such as the Imperator or the Naga 17 buttons WTF affraid
Back to top Go down
SuperCannons
FORUM USER
SuperCannons

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 am

i reckon Lachesis is one of the best mouses i have ever used, but get this, i sold mine, to get a Microsoft sidewinder X8 and a Logitech MX600. anyhow, Naga is useless unless you play MMO's where in the case that you do, it can be very useful.

Razer aren't the only good mouse brand out there, btw..

Live near an aldi? up there they sell a gaming mouse similar to the Razer Deathadder, and yet its not a bad mouse from what i've heard, and it costs about $40-$50, if you wanna be stingy, money-wise.

logitech are still good for making mouses also, even though they've slowed production down theres a few good ones out there for gaming: M950, G500, G9X (ugly looking thing), MX518.

have a good shop before you buy anything! =D
Back to top Go down
http://paidgamers.net
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:59 pm

I love my old MX510 as it still works except for the lack of any non friction feet now.

I've had two dead G5's so it's time for a change and I'm going to try a Razor this time around. After some reading I'm going to go with the Lachesis
Back to top Go down
SuperCannons
FORUM USER
SuperCannons

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:11 am

good choice, lachesis is the best imo, the rest are just crappy.
Back to top Go down
http://paidgamers.net
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:49 pm

lol maybe too late but i just got this one very happy with it and affordable
http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:09 pm

where you get it MIC? from USA?
Back to top Go down
Illich
FORUM USER

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Come on, you cant go past Micro$ofts best product.

Need a new mouse Ms_mou10

$20 tops, available everywhere, add a $2 mouse pad FTW.

Use for 2 years and then throw in a old cardborad box.

Works well and 100% tax deductable. Essentailly free.

Who needs all the extra fancy buttons? The keyboard just to the left of it has over 100.

I'm thinking of trying to grow extra fingers to improve my gaming, any ideas where I can start this happening?
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:00 pm

ebay was the only place i could find it i got the wired version though rat7
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Got a Razer Lachesis the other day. But it is too light and feels crap in the hand. Moves smooth but you just can't play for long using it. I uninstalled all mouse drivers and reinstalled my G5 with an old driver and yay, it works again. So I'm back to my G5 instead of the very old worn out Mx510.

Any looks like my son gets a Razer Lachesis for his PC on XMAS day as well. Since his hands are smaller it might work just fine for him anyway.

Oh well, time to go play santa. have a good xmas boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a new mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a new mouse   Need a new mouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a new mouse
Page 1 of 1