Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best joke of all

Go down 
+13
JoeBlake
Hairymofo
THE_ANIMAL
Au_reefer
cadet_king
Regats
blackninja06
crakhore69
FlyHighNoob
cranky
lylow
x-ume
Union.Jack
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

Best joke of all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Apparently someone didn't read the last page...

some things are just a response
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

your a dickhead ANIMAL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoeBlake
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 am

If that's a reply to me Hairymofo I was talking about the video on that link I posted not the jokes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hairymofo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:44 am

Lol.

U know i scrolled over it and nothing happened but now it works.
Back to top Go down
THE_ANIMAL
FORUM USER
THE_ANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:51 am

KillerPython wrote:
Lol, pot calling the kettle black ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 am

THE_ANIMAL wrote:
KillerPython wrote:
Lol, pot calling the kettle black ain't it?

No it's killer stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:28 am

go away ANIMAL and dont post racist jokes here!
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:31 am

BTW borat, why join the forum with an ALT name just to post rubbish? ya dickhead!
Back to top Go down
THE_ANIMAL
FORUM USER
THE_ANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 am

KillerPython wrote:
BTW borat, why join the forum with an ALT name just to post rubbish? ya dickhead!
Well ya see I tried to join using the name BORAT69ER, but I guess you or rock n rolla (ulrik) would not accept me so I had to use this one didn't I.

Really don't know why you guys hate me so much for eh, I ain't done fuck all to yous except maybe kill you a few hundred times in the gunship. You probably think I hack like DeadlyKilla does, even though he don't have any proof what so ever. And will never get any cause there none to be had. But yeah hate me over nothing then. I only try to get on with my gaming but there always someone who can't handle getting owned so they ban me or what not.

I would of actually liked to have join ya clan as you guys are all titan players like me, but I can't see that happening cause you have to many haters in your clan.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 am

The founders of this clan believe in fair play. Its our number one rule.

We dislike camping and whoring, stat padding or glitching and dodgy tactics that result in the kill for you, but the loss for your team.

We all play our own way, but I can tell you borat, that your playing style just doesnt suit us here man.

You havent done anything to make me hate you - maybe a few things that make me raise my eyebrows and rage, but everyone gets owned sometimes.

If you want to come on our forums and add constructive comments, maybe even share a decent joke then I for one wont be banning you. I'll only ask you to please remember that you're a guest here, and to not cause any trouble.

Cheers,

Lyl's (clan admin)
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
THE_ANIMAL
FORUM USER
THE_ANIMAL

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 am

lylow wrote:
The founders of this clan believe in fair play. Its our number one rule.

We dislike camping and whoring, stat padding or glitching and dodgy tactics that result in the kill for you, but the loss for your team.

We all play our own way, but I can tell you borat, that your playing style just doesnt suit us here man.

You havent done anything to make me hate you - maybe a few things that make me raise my eyebrows and rage, but everyone gets owned sometimes.

If you want to come on our forums and add constructive comments, maybe even share a decent joke then I for one wont be banning you. I'll only ask you to please remember that you're a guest here, and to not cause any trouble.

Cheers,

Lyl's (clan admin)
Yeah all good man, I know ya sever rules and that, I know what you talking about when ya say raising ya eyebrows, it's to do with me in the gunship right? lol. But remember I have spent 800+hrs in the gunship with just the name Borat, I have many other ones to so all up it would be maybe close to 1000hrs. But get me on conquest and the odds are against me, I get owned something chronic lol.

Cheers for not coming onhere and been a ball bag about it.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 am

THE_ANIMAL wrote:

I would of actually liked to have join ya clan as you guys are all titan players like me, but I can't see that happening cause you have to many haters in your clan.

Now THATS funny!!
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

go away borat! why try and make mates with ppl who dont want to know you?
Back to top Go down
Nissmo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Loser

Last edited by Nissmo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nissmo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Blonde Joke Video   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Poke Tongue

Last edited by Nissmo on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 pm

woolly69 wrote:
ive just got myself a new job.

Best joke of all - Page 2 63393610

lol lmao
Back to top Go down
Hellwasfull|
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Hellwasfull|

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:23 am

Whats more fun that spinning a coon around a clothesline and 100miles per hour?

Stopping the cunt with a shovel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best joke of all   Best joke of all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best joke of all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2