Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta love live customer support.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WARBALEGARBLE
FORUM USER

Gotta love live customer support. Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love live customer support.   Gotta love live customer support. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm

So I was having trouble with adding my other BF games towards the veterans thing for BC2, went onto live chat and had a talk with them and this was the result.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/16/32/97/41/vetera10.jpg

I told him his mistake of adding every game but he didnt seem to mind, so I don't either.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love live customer support.   Gotta love live customer support. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Nice!

I had to actually go and play those games to get Vet 7 Sad
Back to top Go down
WARBALEGARBLE
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love live customer support.   Gotta love live customer support. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Funny thing is all I wanted added was 1942, Vietnam and 2142. Instead I ended up with what you see. All of them bar the 3 mentioned above will probably be gone tomorrow knowing my luck Razz
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love live customer support.   Gotta love live customer support. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 am

Nah I doubt they'll disappear, EA are really lazy about removing games.
For example, my BC2 has been removed from my EA account as it was obtained fraudulently apparently (I bought the game off ebay, from someone who apparently stole the game).

Anyway, the account still works fine if I log into BC2, I simple can't use Download Manager. I don't think they actually remove anything, ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love live customer support.   Gotta love live customer support. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta love live customer support.
Page 1 of 1