Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! Empty
PostSubject: Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!   Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!   Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

Yeah my mate put it on Facebook.

That's why some dogs shouldn't be let off the lead!
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!   Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Union.Jack wrote:
Yeah my mate put it on Facebook.

That's why some dogs shouldn't be let off the lead!

Not the dogs fault, owner should be shot for giving his dog a shit name though.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!   Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!   Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benton the naughty dog, Union Jack will love this! Zoomie wished he had his gun!
Page 1 of 1