Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I expected more from you bunch of jokers

Go down 
+7
x-ume
[isNiPe]
ThePiedPiper
Mozzie32
Fullnutta
lylow
steinerz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
steinerz
FORUM USER

I expected more from you bunch of jokers  Empty
PostSubject: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Dear lylow and jokers,

Your accusations of hacks are getting old. It's highly unlikely that you'll ever show up but; anytime you'd like to give me a run for the money @ lan for a scrim, do let me know because I'll be damn interested to meet/verse you guys and show you bunch just how incompetent you are. I expected something more from one of the better clans, or so I thought - no more.

No offense, get off the high horse.

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Steinerz

I approved you registration onto the JKS forums because even though I assumed this would be your topic of conversation - I wanted to see what you had to say.

Here everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can have yours and I can have mine. My opinion is that gamers are gamers are gamers.

There are some that play online only to muck up. You see their scores and immediately know what they are up to. Then there are those that try hard, but will never be the best. Their points are mixed with ups and downs. Mediocre scores dotted with high scoring rounds.

And then there are the genuinely talented gamers. I dont flatter myself to always be in their category, and just because someone is better than me, that certainly doesnt make them a cheat. However the truly excellent gamers (while getting high scores compared to some others) almost always end up scoring at around the same rate. If one good player finishes a round of SQDM on 34 kills, so often you will find that a handful of others have managed 32 kills, 30 kills, 29 kills.

But to get the scores you do, and at the RATE you do - I cry foul. In two separate rounds last night, you outscored the combined total of 2 very good players by more than double.

You sir are 4 or 5 times better than the next higly rated gamer! If you kept up your pace, in the time it takes me to get 25 kills you would have single handedly won 2 entire matches of SQDM all by yourself. This simply is not normal.

So I conclude: You are either in such a highly skilled class of your own that you should be out there in the world competing in proper tournaments where comments like these would roll right off your back. Or you have an artificial advantage that the rest of the community does not.

I feel justified in saying what Ive said and Im not going to change my mind. Its not difficult to get high scores, but when every other person on your side is trying just as hard, under the exact same conditions - and they peak at a point that is fully 75% lower than what you can manage - I disbelieve anyone who tells me you're just another average joe who plays his PC with the rest of us.

Cheers for coming on the forums.

Lylow.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:49 am

im almost willing to fly my arse over and put this to rest ill either leave with my tail between my legs or end up on news for been the 1st man arrested for inserting stienerz pc into his own rectum either way im sorry stienerz but i agree with lylow how tha fuk do you seriously get 50 kills more than anyone else in half the fukin time ffs

its very frustraying to see this happen every day in every game you play if you are that good why arent you playing PRO?? why are you making us noobs angry??

coz i tell ya one day ull fuck the wrong guy off and hell end up on your door like you keep asking for and next thing you know headlines read

MAN RUSHED TO HOSP WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE A PERSONAL COMPUTER IN HIS ARSE
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:47 am

for your sake mate i hope you use a laptop.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

can you please reach around me whilst ur pwn'n lylow, it'll make it so much more creamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 am

The thing is guys. The difference between Steinerz and other players is everything. Where should i start.

Ok for one i thought JKS was one of the better clans out of the ones i knew. I was accused of hacking in the early stages. They have some good players yeah? Well not really. Lylow is good but for Steinerz and also people like myself although you might be the second best in a SQDM server at the time, the difference in scores explains every thing. I'm not here to bag out clans or members but I get accused in of hacks in every game i have played since i started gaming. People say well maybe you do hack. Then i get called sad cause all i do is snipe.

In most SQDM matches i score 75% if not more of my squads kills and most of the time double if not triple the next highest in there regardless of which clan is playing. One match the limit was 200 and i had 120 of my squads kills. I have also had 3 full squads of 4 people and me in my own and i beat them all and got to 50. I think you get what I'm saying here. The supposedly good players in the battlefield community I'm sorry to say are no where near Steinerz and my skill level.

Until you play with me or Steinerz and watch how we play and what we actually do you can't call us cheaters or hackers. Players in battlefield have to be some of the least intelligent gamers i have seen. Call of duty is more competitive and CS. People on battlefield just run around with no idea and stand still in the middle of the road and try to shoot you. If you put players like me and Steinerz into servers with players like these it's not gonna end well.

You also say that we have that much skill and are so good we should be in competitions and be at LANs not playing online. We are not here to annoy other clans or players by killing them all the time. We are just like you guys trying to have fun and play the game. We are getting ridiculed for being good. I suggest if you don't wanna die all the time then get some skill. It all depends on your mindset and if you wanna get good and do well. If your playing for fun don't accuse the players who are taking it serious of hacking.

Luke you can't really say anything in this whole argument. Your in LMB which tells me straight away your not a very good player. You might play for fun that's fine. But when you get beaten by another player you accuse of hacks. Are you better than me and Steinerz? In Far Cry 2 you guys were all the same no idea about the game and hack accusations flying every where. I was continuously banned every time I went into an LMB server. This is not fun for me. I didn't do anything wrong. Your whole attitude is wrong.

I run VAC for steam and PB and also x-ray. All those programs are needed for scrims and such. I have no problems with running security programs because i don't cheat. I will run anything people want. Some other players online wanted me to make a video of me playing to prove i don't cheat. It didn't make any difference. Its funny when you get accused of hacking then they kill you for like maybe 3 times in a row. Do i still hack you just killed me?

So, please don't accuse Steinerz or me of hacking until you have proof. All I'm dong is backing up a friend and good player.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 am

[isNiPe] wrote:
I will run anything people want. Some other players online wanted me to make a video of me playing to prove i don't cheat. It didn't make any difference. Its funny when you get accused of hacking then they kill you for like maybe 3 times in a row. Do i still hack you just killed me?

So, please don't accuse Steinerz or me of hacking until you have proof. All I'm dong is backing up a friend and good player.

just putting it out there that this is a simmilar situation to what one of our members was in not 2 months ago.
im not saying these guys are hacks, and im not saying there not hacks as i havent really been paying attention to them when playing them.
all im trying to say is that in my opinion, unless there is proof of unfair gameplay noone should be banned. some people are just that good, there called nerds.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE OPINION OF THE JKS CLAN, IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION ONLY.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

hahah isnipe your a cocky lil cunt no wonder you have no mates you say your not hear to pay out on other clans then you call me by my 1st name then call me crap and then call my clan crap soory we all forgot your the fucking PRO!!! coz we all hear about how good you are everytime your on TS big mouth!! stop thinking your shit dont stink mate i know im a noob and not a fucking PRO i have a life outside of my room and unfortunately im not good at everything i do like you (MR ISNIPE GODS LEFT TESTICLE)

you arent as good as you think you just a tossa and thats not my saying

thats the whole BFBC2 community saying that!!!

maybe if you were such a arrogant lil jerk you may have some friends on here
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 am

i and bye the way i have never called stienerz a hack go read all my posts
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 am

iSnIpe, you seem like a dickhead!
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 am

Luke. I don't play games to make friends. I play to win. I don't care what people think.
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 am

Well obviously you do care what people think, thats why
you are posting here bagging people and clans which you
dont have to do to state your case.

As mozzie stated that there is no proof of you guys hacking so
you guys should start up a "how to rape on BC2 for dummies" site,
because I am also a noob like nutter and need all the help I can get.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:29 am

Maybe while you set up the site you can remove the pole from your arse so the rest of us don't have to hear you talk about how awesome you are.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 am

http://badcompany2.com.au/stats/Member_Details.php?det.310

these are your stats isNiPe how can you tell me your good?? you have used TWO weapons you sit and camp so pls dont think yourself as awesome have a look at lylows,bullbars,metmap stats now they are good they are what id say good at using all weapons

im sorry for attacking you yesterday ive had 3 hrs sleep in 2 days not your prob i know
but i tend to get a lil on edge when someone is attacking my clan and good friends of my clan

anyway isnipe hope this helps you off your horse i know you can be a good player and member to the BFBC2 community

plenty of love from nutta now that ive slept lol
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:37 am

I have played this game for a while now. I have learnt that some days I’m on it and it seems easy to kill people. On other days I seem to put all my bullets into guys and they don’t drop. This boils down to one obvious thing latency. Lag in this game seem to be variable even from game to game. I think this plays a huge factor in how accurate you are. I have heard that Steinerz has a very high end PC which also leads me to believe you have a very stable internet connection and you obviously know a lot about PC’s to spend so much money on them. If you are legitimate Steinerz this must be the only explanation to how you are about 50% more accurate and faster to the kill than the next best player.

In the past few weeks I have played against and with Steinerz and there is no doubt that you have a lot of skill playing BC2. But there are a few things I have observed that maybe you could explain. While paying against you the other night I purposefully put myself to the far edges of the map, right away from the main Rush objectives. I kept myself hidden in a bush with a Ghillie on for a few minutes waiting to see if you would shoot me. While keeping an eye on your kill activity, you were as always raping our team. But it was obvious you had not seen me……… YET, then as I knew you would, bang I’m dead. So I’m sitting there doing absolutely nothing no one on your team has seen me. I’m away from the main objective but you manage to see me and head shot me. This leads me to ask 2 questions. Why did you bother to look over to the very edge of the map where there was no movement? How did you see me in that bush?

While playing with you in the same squad the other night I learnt a lot about your style of play. I have to admit you are on it and committed 100% of the time in your placement, strategy and concentration on the target. You have the uncanny ability to know when an enemy is in position before he does. So as I mentioned above you have to explain to us how you manage to see through vegetation that blinds the rest of us. When you explain this, all will be well and we can all salute you as being the champion of us all.

You have to admit mate when looking at your stats and comparing them with guys that are good players in this game they smell bad. Even when comparing your stats with known hackers your stats still smell a bit wiffy. I think you are one of the fastest plays to rank 50 in the world by a long way.

Steinerz I really want to believe you are as good as you are without any dodgyness, but from what I have seen so far it is really hard mate.

Isnipe OMG mate! there does not seem to be any bounds to how much of a complete cock you are willing to make of yourself. Jesus Christ mate pull your head in for fuck sake. You are not that good and your style of play is what is totally wrong with this game. At least Steinerz plays the game as it is meant to be played. Using team work to push up and facing the enemy to take the objective. Sitting back camping and using one weapon and tactic constantly just to rake up kills is not how this game was intended to be played.

If that’s all any of us did was snipe for hundreds of hours we would all be a lot better at it than you. We all know you don’t hack mate you’re not that good you just do one thing and you do it very well. You put your self in a position where nobody in this game respects you or what you do, with your style of play. Get involved try another weapon and get some team work happening and our lack of respect for you may change.
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:06 am

This is hilarious.

1. Big deal you use all the weapons and look where you guys are. Your average with all guns. I wouldn't say you are good with every gun. In fact you aren't at all exceptional with at least 1 gun. I use 1 or 2 snipers but i'm very good with them. I also don't camp on hills in spawn if you haven't noticed. I run into the base and sit in the enemy spawn and stop them from moving. Steinerz also does this. If you wanna win do what you need to do. "spawn camping is cheap" well if you weren't so bad at the game you wouldn't be in that predicament would you?

2. As for steinerz seeing you. He is a sniper and an exceptional one at that so his vision is very good. You scan every part of the map even if it is away from the objective and no one is there. Always check the "noob" spots for noobs. 9 times out of 10 there is someone there.

3. If you camp enemy spawn your stats are gonna be good.

4. As for me I'm not as good as steinerz yet i have half his playing time. I'm not saying I'm better than him. Also whats the point of being bad with every gun or being one of the best with 1 gun? "cause its noob and easy". Well until someone shows me they can beat me with a sniper besides steinerz i'll shut up.

5. I don't see what you mean when you say no one likes me or my playing style. Steinerz and i have the same playing style. He does it a little better than me thats obvious. As for teamwork the noobs in every rush server have no idea what there doing therefore i'm forced to do it myself. If jks guys are in there its fine cause atleast 3 or 4 of them can actually win the game. If you have 1 player against 16. Your gonna lose. I don't sit back i run in and set points but if i die no one covers.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 am

ISNIPE, i stuck up for you ans steinerz but the more you post this crap the more im seeing that your and arrogant little nerd with his head so far up his ass its not funny.
mate every post you've made makes you sound like a fucking cunt.
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 am

Thank you Mozzie for your kind gesture. As for sounding like a nerd. The truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 am

Hey ladies.

Lets not have the thread turn into something it doesnt need to be. In between the e-rage and the name calling and the pissing contests the OP from steinerz was there to voice his unhappiness with the clan and myself and to deny any comments made against him.

My opinion remains the same. Ive said before that you can never be 100% confidant about anything, and its always easier to "know" someone is dodgy when you are on the receiving end of a smashing, than when you are in their squad enjoying the win.

The issue of playing styles I feel is separate to my comments though, and Im sure you could discuss them further in another thread. The talk regarding spawn camping, base raping or remaining behind in a captured M-COM base I feel is moot as my encounter happened when playing SQDM.

It was a round where good players were online. Not just lowly ranked COD converts, the server had highly ranked and well respected gamers who's night in, night out competent results speak for themselves. After all this discussion post match, for Steinerz to better those players by more than 300% leaves me with my original two choices:

• We are up against the best player in the country by such a huge margin that he neither needs to defend himself, nor should he. Truly phenomenal and a huge asset to any side or clan.
  • Or a clever cheat that not only feels safe enough about not being caught that he blatantly scores triple the competition, but also a person who enjoys lording it over other players, so much so, that he takes the time outside of the game to generate discussions like this one.

Unfortunately I can never know, and Steinerz Im truly not that plagued by personal concern that I feel the need to meet up with you and watch you game in order to learn the truth. I dont know you, and you could easily be a truly decent bloke. But there isnt any need to take one gamers opinion to heart unless you value my opinion with such high regard. And Im sure we both know that you dont. Bottom line - you arent banned from our servers, you're not going to be turned into the leper of BC2 and consequently shunned by all those who game, just based on my words.

No matter what Isnipe, or some of my members (or indeed out of clan friends) say I feel my comments were just me voicing my opinion. No one has to pass judgement or agree/disagree with me. I have talked with Isnipe before, and actually got on with him pretty well. Ive got no worries with you mate, all playing styles or weapons choices aside. I dont see why this stuff should make any difference. A difference of opinion shouldn't be such a huge issue that no one wants to return a gday typed into global chat every so often. But if it is, then Im sure we've all got enough mates left over to still enjoy the game.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
steinerz
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Lol was lookin for this thread I thought it was deleted like video I posted on aus bf.
Please refrain from the off topic personal attacks, it's not the intention of this post to belittle/frame any individuals/clans, it's something I thought is just 'sad' in terms of the competitive scene standards.

lylow wrote:
Here everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can have yours and I can have mine.
Is definitely a good start.

lylow wrote:
But to get the scores you do, and at the RATE you do - I cry foul. In two separate rounds last night, you outscored the combined total of 2 very good players by more than double.

You sir are 4 or 5 times better than the next higly rated gamer! If you kept up your pace, in the time it takes me to get 25 kills you would have single handedly won 2 entire matches of SQDM all by yourself. This simply is not normal.

Normal ? definitely not.

'Rate' is the keyword here
What you regard as '2 very good players' may not be what I regard as 'good players'

A good player does not have a bad day, because a good player is good at what they do, when you're bad on a certain day, you are not yet good.
A good player is consistent, because as a good player, you know how to play the game well, if you somehow choked on a day, you have not yet learnt to play the game well.

These are not some quoted lines to make me look like a preacher, it's something I tell myself, all the time, at all times. I don't give myself excuses when I lose in a match, I tell myself, 'you're not good enough' - regardless what happened. Applied in the right context with the right mindset, it will motivate you become a better player instead of a whiner.

Back to the quote:
However many times I may be better than what you regard as a good player has got nothing to do with one's legitimacy; it only lowers your own standards, and the clan's as an overall ( sure, noone here's know's anyone's legitimacy, but still worth saying ).

BULLBAR wrote:
I have played this game for a while now. I have learnt that some days I’m on it and it seems easy to kill people. On other days I seem to put all my bullets into guys and they don’t drop. This boils down to one obvious thing latency. Lag in this game seem to be variable even from game to game. I think this plays a huge factor in how accurate you are. I have heard that Steinerz has a very high end PC which also leads me to believe you have a very stable internet connection and you obviously know a lot about PC’s to spend so much money on them.

If you are legitimate Steinerz this must be the only explanation to how you are about 50% more accurate and faster to the kill than the next best player.

Well well, back to hardwares, I beg to differ. Let me start of by saying you're misinformed. I don't know much about PC considering how much there is to know, however, I'm an 3d visual effects artist, such a rig is needed for what I do.

Anyhow, as good as a computer may be, there's a certain threshold where the difference in gaming experience start to diminish.
A quick example would be
my dual xeon W5590 3.3ghz + quadrofx4800 / gtx 295 vs stock any i7 900 series + gtx 295/480/580 - there wouldn't be much difference at all, if not worse than the latter.

bc2 just like most games utilizes GPU 95% if not more of the end result what you're seeing on screen. CPU does the initial and overtime processing of running the game + any other secondaries that has been specifically coded to be computed by ur CPU.

As for gaming performance being oriented to hardware performance, surely, I believe in that, I have lived several years with a really crappy gaming rig. However, despite my shitty computer that used to drop to 20-30 fps in cs source engine, I managed to pull off being one of the best if not the best cs player, particularly that year of crappy computer 2005.

BULLBAR wrote:

I purposefully put myself to the far edges of the map, right away from the main Rush objectives. I kept myself hidden in a bush with a Ghillie on for a few minutes waiting to see if you would shoot me. While keeping an eye on your kill activity, you were as always raping our team. But it was obvious you had not seen me……… YET, then as I knew you would, bang I’m dead. So I’m sitting there doing absolutely nothing no one on your team has seen me. I’m away from the main objective but you manage to see me and head shot me. This leads me to ask 2 questions. Why did you bother to look over to the very edge of the map where there was no movement? How did you see me in that bush?

Nothing special/unusual here, without trying to offend you, I regard your question as abit 'amateurish' to me.

If you truly have played enough with me on the same squad, you would probably have noticed my 2 main yet majorly different playstyles. One is offensive + aggressive, which is mostly what I do, rush, be it defender or attacker, to the enemy's spawn point and take advantage of the deviated centre of action. This is where I get most of my kills.

The second is passive offensive and something I'd imagine would've happened to you; I'd rush as usual, and establish at a comfortable spot. I always do double spotting; first unscoped just to get an overall view of the field in front of me, then pin point spot by zooming in, as iSnipe already mentioned, good players ( not just snipers ) would know camping spots all over the map.

Checking every single corner is a simple rule I've carried from cs where it's one of the basics to do, and yet I get random noobs who tell me 'omg how'd u know I was there ? fkn wallhaxor!'; which is just simply stupid.

BULLBAR wrote:

You have to admit mate when looking at your stats and comparing them with guys that are good players in this game they smell bad. Even when comparing your stats with known hackers your stats still smell a bit wiffy. I think you are one of the fastest plays to rank 50 in the world by a long way.
After reading this I got curious and had a look at the worlds leaderboards. I looked at the first few top on the leaderboards ( which do not necessarily represent best players, as better players may not have spend as much time and/or gained as much points as some other people who sits in front of BF everyday ).
But just for a fun fact;

I picked the current no.2 player - filthy moga because he has a decent K/D, actually identical to mine.
he has spent 1535 hours, gaining a total score of ~22,564,948

I have spent 452 hours, gaining a total score of ~11,167,188

doing a simple math without much considerations factored in, doubling my hours and rounded up to 1000 hours would put me somewhere on ~20,000,000 - ~22,000,000 ( remember that I dont have as many unlocks/achievements so the xp graph is not as steep ).

Nothing I can conclude from here, just an observation for fun, there's probably much better players on the other pages.

BULLBAR wrote:

Steinerz I really want to believe you are as good as you are without any dodgyness, but from what I have seen so far it is really hard mate.

Rule of relativity applies here, as lylow already mentioned, just because someone is better than you, it is not necessary that they hack.
Until you learn how it's done, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise, and was not the intention of my post.
I'm not here to prove anything, as much as I hate sounding arrogant here, simply put; a clan regarded as one of the best, calling me hack, is a disgrace to the australian competitive battlefield scene ( is the standards really that low ? Wink ).

BULLBAR wrote:

Isnipe OMG mate! Sitting back camping and using one weapon and tactic constantly just to rake up kills is not how this game was intended to be played.
On his defense, I've played quite a few with iSnipe, he rushes with his sniper rifle alot, much like I do, I don't know how he spends his time when not playing with me Wink.

He knows how to rush, he gets his kills and he does it exceptionally well, something I haven't seen from anyone else I know of around.

BULLBAR wrote:

If that’s all any of us did was snipe for hundreds of hours we would all be a lot better at it than you.
I heavily doubt on that and I'll bet my money for a side little fun Razz.

But hey competition is good just keep it healthy, personal attacks are totally unnecessary.

Just imagine yourself ( which may be or may not be a good player, whatever the case, being accused of hacking ) what would you do ? wouldn't you laugh at how stupid the other end is and would love to give them a good slap in the face and show them what reality is ? that's exactly what is happening here ;-).

lylow wrote:

Unfortunately I can never know, and Steinerz Im truly not that plagued by personal concern that I feel the need to meet up with you and watch you game in order to learn the truth. I dont know you, and you could easily be a truly decent bloke. But there isnt any need to take one gamers opinion to heart unless you value my opinion with such high regard.

This was never about me caring what your accusations mean, they don't mean much to me other than feeling bad about the competitive scene. Being a competitive person/player, it's all about challenge, proving myself may be a challenge, because I'm keen to see the end result. Knowing that, be sure to challenge me any day any time :-).

And finally, all of these talks will remain as talks, it's a pity that battlefield does not have a built in LAN mode/ LAN competitive scene and/or first person view cam to spectate.
There's nothing more you can ask than someone who can prove it, have done it, and want to verse you on LAN.

Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 pm

+1 steinerz.
Back to top Go down
SK1NNY
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
SK1NNY

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:20 pm

[isNiPe]
i dont even know why the hell you would post that? you are just proving that you are indeed an elitist jerk? one that stat pads by:
Quote :
I also don't camp on hills in spawn if you haven't noticed. I run into the base and sit in the enemy spawn and stop them from moving."spawn camping is cheap" well if you weren't so bad at the game you wouldn't be in that predicament would you?
spawn killing? toodles to you for pissing people off as they spawn.
as it takes way too much skill to shoot some poor fuck as their
feet hit the floor? then saying that its anything to get the job done?
sigh, capping the mcom would help more, and if you had enough
skill, and not a sniper rifle.... you would be able to do so and then
defend it

and this bullshit?
Quote :
I use 1 or 2 snipers but i'm very good with them.
K/Dr of 2 is ABOVE AVERAGE... nothing special...
fuck, my kdr in cod OVERALL is 2.6 and ive played
enough to get to P5?
dont remember my MW2 or CoD4... but i dont remember games where
i was under 2/1...

so before you throw everyone under your feet and belittle us, have
alook at even just our stats...
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/%5BisNiPe%5D
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/SK1NNY
everything from class KD/r to skill level is higher then yours
and im not the best player of JKS...

still think your king shit of terd mountain? get the hell out of an
appeal thats not even yours, your trolling up our fourms and
being nothing more then the average gamer and a keyboard warrior

and steinerz, why even tell this little shit about the problem we have?
some shots are just ,bluntly put, bullshit. but ive had same sorta shots,
not consecutivly and thats why alot of us are suspicious... but thats just
the game, and theres not exactly any proof to support it (apart from
your freaky stats) yet theres not much to say that you arnt... hacks come
in so many types and forms im sure theres one that the overlay doesnt
show in capture programs...

tr:dr - [isnipe] gtfo of here if your not on topic, going on about bullshit
then gloating about being accused as a hacker - this is for
steinerz, not your problem to address to unless its usful
and steinerz, spot on, BF3 should have theatre mode - then we
would have more material to use...
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:04 pm

wow i feel compelled to write a short story aswell .. Shocked

but i won't stieners you are no doubt one of the best players i have seen.... with all accusations aside...
But ISNIPE ! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU ON HERE ????
Why put yourself in all this and act like such a massive bell end !!!! FFS seriously your Input into this whole thread has done nothing but inflame and already heated subject...
I have honestly never met or known anyone who is such a massive wanker as you are.... you both mentioned in all your posts that insults and so forth are not needed.. yet you continue to piss on us by saying if we where as good as you we would know where you killed us from and what to do....
come of it and stop pissing in everyones ears !

so without any further insults and back and forth multi quotes of who said what ...

stieners- everyone is entitled to their own opinions of other gamers it is unfortunate that you feel so upset and conflicted by lylows comments but shit happens. and things get said sometimes in a heated environment that cannot be taken back( not saying lylow would take em back) but i doubt anyone would want to have a LAN with you that has a life ..so Please get over what was said enough is enough ..

if this makes you feel any better we don't think your a hack........................until we can prove otherwise !!!

AND ISPNIPE - who are you again ??? you sound like his FKN gay lover FFS do you have a pull while watching the Stieners play !
Back to top Go down
steinerz
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Mephisto wrote:

stieners- everyone is entitled to their own opinions of other gamers it is unfortunate that you feel so upset and conflicted by lylows comments but shit happens.
lol upset, not at all, I find it laughable, especially some of his comments while we were playing in a SQDM pub. Anyone who've played with me would know I've never raged/gotten upset over anything like this, in fact, anything at all.

Mephisto wrote:

if this makes you feel any better we don't think your a hack........................until we can prove otherwise !!!
As for feelings, it's quite the opposite, and this was not about my feelings ; ).
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 am

Then why are you here... ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I expected more from you bunch of jokers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next