Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin

Go down 
+15
marinekfc
Peachy
cd4562
lylow
Mozzie32
Mauler
sorrythathurt
Xxis
mpks
ThePiedPiper
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
Fullnutta
cranky
Union.Jack
equip3d
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 am

LMB-Fullnutta wrote:
Mauler wrote:
no he isnt and the fact that he finds you whereever you are probably has something to do with the fact that he has spent more $$$ on his pc than you have on your car.

i have 2 480gtxs in sli running watercooling ocd cpu the whole shaaabaaam!!!!!!!!!

but yet i cant see threw walls maybe wen i get my 3rd 480gtx but i have to sell my car lol

Turn your hacks on and maybe you'll be at Dr.'s level. It's that extra $ on hacks that makes him so special. Before Mauler tries to have a go at my comment, don't bother. I've seen Dr. in game many times, and EVERY time I play with him I am positive he hacks in some form. Head shoting both the pilot and gunner from a chopper before it is destroyed with an anti air gun and hitting us with every shot kinda gives it away. Not to mention his play on any other map.

This is MY opinion on the player. This is not JKS' opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mauler
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Alright now that thats sorted ^.^. Lol i understand your frustration with the Dr., He pwns me constantly too -_- but ive squadded with him and never seen anything sus /shrug. I felt for sure I would have been banned for my comment it was a wee bit borderline and apologize. As for the amount of abuser's on the server....we get quite a few foreigner's that love to base rape and cg people in open ground (mostly taiwanese and russians). I see your server messages broadcast in other languages too, looking into that might clear up some of the abuse. And I agree at times we do ban a lot of people but we discuss it in TS before we do, bans apart from those I would have no clue about and apologize for the unfortunate position your clan members/admins are left in =C. We've had discussions recently about the bans actually and apart from the perma bans (few and far between mainly focused around abuse thrown at people) we are clearing the list. With the replies you've given I might actually have to have a word to our admin's and ask about the policing of the bans. Because I know from my point of view I just report people who have repeatedly broken the server's rules and not heeded warnings. Thank you for not banning my forum account and thank you for your time ^.^.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Easy done mate. Thanks for your follow up comment.

We have our hot heads too - but no one gets banned from the forums unless they are real trouble makers on a grand scale.

Youve got a right to make a comment even if its viewpoint is different from ours. We still stand by our convictions and opinions though just as strongly as we did before - but for us, a bit less rage and a bit more chat goes a long way in the community.

Thanks for the apology mate. We'd just be happy if we knew that the bans (be they temp or perm) that are still active on our boys are lifted. Id be more than happy to be contacted each and every time a JKS member did something wrong on your servers.

And if I did find out about anyone in JKS breaking your server rules id get stuck into them myself, and would support any reasonably lengthed temporary ban.

If you can have a chat to the admins, we'd appreciate it but ultimately if issues remain, we would still be able to manage on other servers.

Cheers mate.

Lylow.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
marinekfc
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
marinekfc

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:45 am

omggggg, Jokers jsut went up in my books, i HATE the owned clan, i got banned cause at the end of the round i said a cheesy punch line

"well now it looks liek the owend clan just got... wait for it..........."
"OWNED!"
"ahahahahahahha"

"You have been banned."
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 am

God bless 'em hey? Rolling Eyes

The ban stick is strong with this one Master Obi-Wan
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:56 am

I dont think we need to give them anymore advertisement, close this thread.
owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 Problem

Last edited by =FMR= 6BlackRavens on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fmr.syfgaming.com.au
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 am

update. . . He did have admin rights

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 DrOwned

I love Punkbuster silent logging. . . . Owned.
Back to top Go down
http://fmr.syfgaming.com.au
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 am

FMR = pot calling the kettle black.
On FMR server, had some guy called =FMR= Goose<some numbers here> kill me and then advertise that he had killed a noob camper. I begged to differ, as I am neither a noob nor a camper (generally speaking). Then I started getting this big messages flashing up on the screen saying I was a noob.
Long story short, I got kicked for apparently camping, mind you, it was Laguna Presa conquest and I was between B and A heading to cap B.

Sorry to vent it here Jokers, remove if you feel it necessary.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 am

It's thier server FMR can run it how they like.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am

FMR what was OWNED DR000010000 banned for exactly??? would explain why i havent seen him on in a while
Back to top Go down
goosey1608
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 pm

Nissan S13 wrote:
On FMR server, had some guy called =FMR= Goose<some numbers here> kill me and then advertise that he had killed a noob camper. I begged to differ, as I am neither a noob nor a camper (generally speaking). Then I started getting this big messages flashing up on the screen saying I was a noob.
Long story short, I got kicked for apparently camping, mind you, it was Laguna Presa conquest and I was between B and A heading to cap B.

Nissan. I have a keyboard bind that says "Maggot camper down". I used it on you and I use it on many people when I kill them in game chat only.

To suggest that I used the Admin Rcon to flash a message on your screen is 100% untrue. I never abuse the admin powers. I can always get Raven to check the logs, but I do admit to calling you a maggot camper. Like EC said, it's our server and that's how we roll.
Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Evil.Clown wrote:
It's thier server FMR can run it how they like.

Thats all good, but if you have server rules, and kick people just 'for the lulz'. Thats pretty fucked up. No difference between the original posters owned server complaints really.

Then again, should you have friends in FMR, and not in owned. I can see why you would say that.
Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:19 pm

goosey1608 wrote:
Nissan S13 wrote:

Nissan. I have a keyboard bind that says "Maggot camper down". I used it on you and I use it on many people when I kill them in game chat only.

To suggest that I used the Admin Rcon to flash a message on your screen is 100% untrue. I never abuse the admin powers. I can always get Raven to check the logs, but I do admit to calling you a maggot camper. Like EC said, it's our server and that's how we roll.

Ahh, goosey. So you recall the other night when this happened? I was kicked for no reason. And there was stuff flashing up on the screen. Please do a log dump. Would be great to see.
Back to top Go down
goosey1608
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm sure JKS who we have a lot of time for don't want to hear about this on their forum. If you have an issue, post it on ours.

Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:31 pm

lylow wrote:

Everyone is free to express an opinion provided they arent abusive or disrespectful. Likewise, the opinions that they express arent necessarily those of the JOKERS clan.

Thanks for joining and posting on the forum. Please feel free to continue to join in and voice your opinion.

Cheers,

JKS Lylow

A mediated third party option seems like the best option, no?
Should there be nothing to hide, there should be no issue, one would assume.
Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Aye, I know you speak the truth Nutta.
Just gets on my goat is all.

Don't know about LLs mum, she hasn't been out these ways for ages. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm

People just try to remember that alot of us here are "SORTA " and experienced gamers who play games for fun and a bit of competitive spirit !
Not all gamers are like that ! you do get some young tossers who love to mouth off but in RL they ae really some Repressed Sausage licking fruit cake ! there are a million servers out there ... just find another one and enjoy it !!!

Most of us clan players know that clan bashing gets you No where fast ... take a valium smoke a cone has a fiddle with ya chubby... then move on !
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 am

Mephisto wrote:
... take a valium smoke a cone has a fiddle with ya chubby... then move on !

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 am

Wise words for one so young Meph
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 pm

Apparently I'm still banned from their server for "Cheating / Hacking" must be a perm ban... Wasn't even smashing them when I got banned... Sad really, can we perhaps ban them all from our servers, see how they like being banned for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:11 am

Damn, sorry nutta, didn't mean to get anyone else rolled up into my beef with these nob-jockeys.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

Whilst both of you are friends of JKS I'd rather you took your personal gripes elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2