Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin

Go down 
+15
marinekfc
Peachy
cd4562
lylow
Mozzie32
Mauler
sorrythathurt
Xxis
mpks
ThePiedPiper
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
Fullnutta
cranky
Union.Jack
equip3d
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
equip3d
FORUM USER

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin Empty
PostSubject: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

have been kicked twice randomly from there game, with mid level score not kicking arse playing game properly one kick the other day was because ping was over 50 wtf, i dont think there are many with bc2 ping under 50. then tonight for spawn killing, i was shooting someone who was capping c and whilde shooting someone spawned on then and i got them 2, cant help it if he spawned in line of fire. now it says im perm banned. have any of you guys dealt with this bunch of wankers before.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:40 am

Yep, kicked a few times for killing admins. Ignore them mate, bunch of kids.
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 am

there admin can spawn kill no problem but no one else can. i have been kicked before without reason.
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm

LMB gets kicked/ banned from that over policed cocksuka server all the time ther admins are F#%@wits

youll find the ben is only a 24hour ban im sure they have banned half of the BC2 community by now

they can own the head of my knob and LICK MY BALLS
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 pm

hahaha i jus signed up to their web sit you a right they are a pack of noob failures hahaha
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 am

AGREED! lol they are fuckwits, I have the inside goss, I had admin rights to their servers to help them set up anti base rape zones and then had problems with some members and the head admin (who doesn't know how to run a clan or set up servers) and I banned a few members and then unbanned all the base rapers and tkers that they banned lmao OWNED !!
Back to top Go down
http://fmr.syfgaming.com.au
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm

=FMR= 6BlackRavens wrote:
AGREED! lol they are fuckwits, I have the inside goss, I had admin rights to their servers to help them set up anti base rape zones and then had problems with some members and the head admin (who doesn't know how to run a clan or set up servers) and I banned a few members and then unbanned all the base rapers and tkers that they banned lmao OWNED !!

inside goss? careful this is a public section
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Shhhhhhh, promise I wont tell
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am

lol like I really give a shit, they have a hacker for an admin.

Back to top Go down
Xxis
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 am

there name is 'owned' what did oyu expect?
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:34 am

what does setting a server to stream do.
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 am

Admin wrote:

You should have set their server to stream without them knowing!

Catch the fool on his own server.

Why was my post edited with this comment ?
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:42 am

you mean the owned admin is a hacker in bc2!!!!???? ive signed up to their site under another name i kinda feel sorry for them coz they rally have NO clue
and the power of the BAN/KICK feature has gone to their heads

its clan like that really piss me off
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:47 am

They dont have a site anymore cos they got OWNED !and anyone who joins the clan seems to get admin rights. . . and one of them so called "admins" is very sus.
I will say no more just watch them.
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 am

They dont have a site anymore cos they got OWNED !and anyone who joins the clan seems to get admin rights. . . and one of them so called "admins" is very sus.
I will say no more just watch them.

lmao

owned clan got owned. funny shit
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:

Because I'm stupid and edited the post instead of quoted it?

Sorry mate my drunken admin skils at thier finest!
Back to top Go down
=FMR= 6BlackRavens
FORUM USER
=FMR= 6BlackRavens

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:42 pm

lol awesome.
Back to top Go down
Xxis
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Evil.Clown wrote:
Admin wrote:

Because I'm stupid and edited the post instead of quoted it?

Sorry mate my drunken admin skils at thier finest!

yay for alcomahol!
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 am

Iplay on there quite often and they are a strange mob. Ive been kicked a few times for killing OWNED members .............. Who is the admin? If its dr000010000 he is really sus i tell u ........ he was killing people near C flag with the mounted rocket at the front of the base ....... he was killing who ever was trying to take C. Didnt matter where u hid to take the flag he killed u with the rocket......... loser thats all he is Angry
Back to top Go down
Mauler
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I think its pretty funny, we just kicked Gepeddo for raping an uncap (base) with a chopper when nobody was firing at him from it. As for the dr. being an admin, no he isnt and the fact that he finds you whereever you are probably has something to do with the fact that he has spent more $$$ on his pc than you have on your car. So before you start flaming us....I am constantly in TS with them and we only kick cg spammers on infantry, vehicle thefts from uncap, people who are abusive towards other players also people who fire into the bases but we have the autokicker for that. Now if you fella's can't handle that and think its unfair then thats why there are plenty of other servers to pick from. We don't start any blues unless it's in retaliation. I think anyone who wants to have a huge fit over pixels on a screen needs to re-evaluate their life because honestly after reading this forum i feel like ive just watched a lifetime's worth of bold and the beautiful. Get over it and grow up lads......
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 pm

i kind of agree with this fuckwit ^^^, its just a game, find another server.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:12 am

Mauler wrote:
I think its pretty funny, we just kicked Gepeddo for raping an uncap (base) with a chopper when nobody was firing at him from it. As for the dr. being an admin, no he isnt and the fact that he finds you whereever you are probably has something to do with the fact that he has spent more $$$ on his pc than you have on your car. So before you start flaming us....I am constantly in TS with them and we only kick cg spammers on infantry, vehicle thefts from uncap, people who are abusive towards other players also people who fire into the bases but we have the autokicker for that. Now if you fella's can't handle that and think its unfair then thats why there are plenty of other servers to pick from. We don't start any blues unless it's in retaliation. I think anyone who wants to have a huge fit over pixels on a screen needs to re-evaluate their life because honestly after reading this forum i feel like ive just watched a lifetime's worth of bold and the beautiful. Get over it and grow up lads......
its fredom of speech mauler mate its our right to have a whinge from time to time ....... and my pc is nothing to be a shamed of its up there with some of the best so its nothing to do with that at all dont care if ur on teamspeak x fire skype what ever everyone is having a whinge so u get over it ....... they are a really sus nob and thats that and its sounds like they have no idea how to run a server may jks admin should show them how its done....... have a nice day......... Wink
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 am

Mauler, this area of the forum is a public section. We have over 150 registered users. However more than 100 of those arent members of the JOKERS clan. They are simply members of the playing community who use our forums to have a chat with us and express their views.

Everyone is free to express an opinion provided they arent abusive or disrespectful. Likewise, the opinions that they express arent necessarily those of the JOKERS clan.

The JKS clan's opinion on this subject has been stated in this thread by evil.clown. His view is the official stance of the clan. It echoes mine in that the Jokers admin arent terribly happy with the way our members have been treated on the OWNED clan server.

Our members, our admin, and even a clan founder have been kicked for breaking rules which we simply have never broken. I hear time and time again from a range of different people that these kicks occur amazingly quickly after they have killed owned clan members.

It may all be coincidental, as I myself have played on your server numerous times, broken no rules, and not been troubled with kicks. But just having listened to my clan members, a variety of respected mates from other clans, and just the random chatter on forums such as ours, my personal opinion is that the Owned clan are a bit trigger happy with their admin powers.

We run two servers at the moment, and have done from the day BC2 was released 6 months ago. They have a combined total of 11 bans for abuse and disruptive play. Your servers must attract a much worse calibre of player as from what I see 11 players can be kicked from yours in a single night.

As for gepeddo - he may have overstepped the boundaries of the map - however I can neither confirm nor deny that, as I havent spoken to him on the matter. We naturally require our members to follow the rules of every server that they play on. If he did break your spawn kill/ base rape rules, then I apologise and the kick would have been entirely justified.

Thanks for joining and posting on the forum. Please feel free to continue to join in and voice your opinion.

Cheers,

JKS Lylow
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Mauler wrote:
no he isnt and the fact that he finds you whereever you are probably has something to do with the fact that he has spent more $$$ on his pc than you have on your car.

i have 2 480gtxs in sli running watercooling ocd cpu the whole shaaabaaam!!!!!!!!!

but yet i cant see threw walls maybe wen i get my 3rd 480gtx but i have to sell my car lol
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 am

LMB-Fullnutta wrote:
Mauler wrote:
no he isnt and the fact that he finds you whereever you are probably has something to do with the fact that he has spent more $$$ on his pc than you have on your car.

i have 2 480gtxs in sli running watercooling ocd cpu the whole shaaabaaam!!!!!!!!!

but yet i cant see threw walls maybe wen i get my 3rd 480gtx but i have to sell my car lol

awesome mate now thats commitment to gaming !!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owned clan - bunch of wanker admin   owned clan - bunch of wanker admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

owned clan - bunch of wanker admin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: