Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon Ristrictions

Go down 
+7
cd4562
ThePiedPiper
crakhore69
Union.Jack
c44u2
cadet_king
CronA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CronA
FORUM USER

Weapon Ristrictions Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I was told to read the server rules after one of your clan mates told me that rockets were not to be used as an anti-personal weapon. As stated in your server rules:

ANTI-TANK ROCKETS - The use of these weapons is part of the game. However they were designed to be used, as their name implies, as anti-tank. Using anti-tank weapons such as the RPG-7, the Carl Gustav (CG), or the manually guided M136-AT against infantry targets is not allowed, and will not be tolerated. Sometimes with the destructible nature of the game there are times when putting a rocket into a building is necessary. However this should be an absolute last resort, not a first option. After being warned, repeat offenders caught using rockets against infantry will be kicked.

This is a weapon restriction which does not abide by the EA T&C as it clearly states, Server Administrators are in violation of the EA Online Terms and Conditions if they enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit or severely limit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles, or other features of the game while playing on their server.

I suggest removing it from your server rules as you cannot enforce weapon restrictions on a ranked server. If myself or any of my friends are kicked from your server due to this rule, as one of them has been warned about it before, i will report your server and provide a link to your server rules and your server will become suspended.

Here is a link to the EA T&C, i suggest reading over it carefully.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_li=&p_sid=cGClLF2k&p_sp=&p_faqid=47696&p_iid=0&p_created=&p_prod=&p_cat=&p_cv=&p_pv=&p_prods=&p_cats=&prod_lvl1=&prod_lvl2=&prod_lvl3=&cat_lvl1=&cat_lvl2=&cat_lvl3=&p_hidden_prods=&p_search_text=&p_new_search=&p_accessibility=&p_page=&p_lva=47696&nextlink=
Back to top Go down
cadet_king
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cadet_king

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm

why not just not play on our server?
Back to top Go down
c44u2
FORUM USER
c44u2

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm guessing EA really just want to ensure that such changes do not create or promote an environment that would allow abuse of the scoring/award system. Like the old knife and pistol servers (gee, when did they ever shut those damn things down).

If you need to use Gustav's to spam infantry then you obviously have bigger problems CronA.

P.S. I am in no way associated with the Jokers clan but sure as hell support their application of this restriction on their server 100%
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for your input but may I suggest you go and re read EA T&C.

Especially this bit.

"Server Administrators may implement and enforce rules that result in minor changes to gameplay behavior or styles as long as these are clearly stated before a player starts playing on a server. These rules typically introduce minor or limited restrictions on how a certain aspect of the game can be used, but do not create or promote an environment that would allow abuse of the scoring/award system."

Preventing the use of weapons is not allowed, your quite correct BUT limiting the use of rockets against infantry IS.

We don't say your not allowed to use rockets, we just limit how you use them.
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 am

If dont like the rules.....go and play on the TOG servers then, where they will welcome you ,with open arms.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am

maybe play on the XtG servers, im sure they are more accommodating to your style of play!
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:35 am

Mate you cant be serious if you think that using rockets against infantry is ok ????

That is why our server is one of the best

why dont you get your bat and ball and oh yeah your gustav and play somewhere else ????

as evil clown said go read the rules, and you want to dob us in to ea, priceless !!!!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 am

Weapon Ristrictions Gustav10
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 am

lmao This is a joke ....... um right????

he's not serious
Weapon Ristrictions Double-facepalm
Back to top Go down
noncombat
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:58 am

awwwk lolz
Back to top Go down
cd4562
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cd4562

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 am

lmao lmao lol lmao lmao lmao

I reckon this aint over he is probaly talking to covet king about taking ea to court over this !!

Hey mate just use "the vibe" ruling. "It's the Constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's law, it's the vibe" !!!
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:13 am

CronA

Please get back to us when you have your server up and running with no rules and Im sure JKS will be more than willing
to come and help you seed your server, rockets and all.

Until that time you should respect server rules and enjoy the game. If you don't agree with JKS server rules then move on and find a
server that suites your needs.

There are alot of other servers with more restrictive rules such as, " no sniping" and "no tanks allowed" .Maybe you should spend
some time shutting them down as well?

The up side is that now that you know our rules there shouldn't be any problems with you playing on any JKS server, unless you are out to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 am

Locking this thread before it really gets out of hand.

CronA if you feel you still have an issue then pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon Ristrictions   Weapon Ristrictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Ristrictions
Page 1 of 1