Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

detailed weapon specs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

detailed weapon specs Empty
PostSubject: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 am

ok LOL edit found it. could have saved me alot of time upoloadin pics FML http://symthic.com/?s=bf3
hey fellas thaught ud might like this i cant find the site i saw it on and in no way taking credit for this but i think its very accurate and well writen

Players have 100 health.
In hardcore default is 60.

Player health and bullet damage may be different on custom preset servers.
Admins can change the BULLET DAMAGE MODIFIER IN % and PLAYER HEALTH IN %

Standing on health kit gives you 10 hp/sec.
Without health kit the rate is 5 hp/sec.

You start recovering health 16 seconds after taking damage.
If you run to a health kit and run out of its range before you have full hp, it will always take 12 seconds to start normal 5hp/sec regeneration again.

Body part multipliers for most weapons are following:
Head: 2.0
Torso: 1.0
Arms: 1.0
Legs: 0.9

Shotguns have different headshot multiplier which is 2.4.

Damagechart

ROF - Rate Of Fire. For bolt action snipers and 870MCS there is bolt/pump action time instead. If theres two values for one weapon, later is for burst mode.
Supp. - Suppression effect per bullet in percentage.
Speed - Bullet velocity in m/s
MAG - Magazine size + 1 bullet in the chamber
Dist. - Maximum range of bullet. After this range the bullet disappears. There are cases where you can get a bit higher marksman bonus than the max range is at the chart, look at the forums for explanation.

Reload - Reload time in seconds when there is a bullet in the chamber (you didn't shoot all the bullets)
Em. Reload - Reload time in seconds when there isn't a bullet in the chamber(you shot all the bullets)
Threshold - Multiplier, how long it actually takes to change the mag.
In example:
Reload time is 2 seconds and threshold is 0.8
Reloading animation takes whole 2 seconds and then you can start shooting again
If you cancel the reloading by throwing grenade, chaging weapons etc. reloading will reset unless you are over the threshold point.
In this case it would be 0.8 * 2.0s = 1.6 seconds. If you cancel the reload after 1.6 seconds, you will still have the mag changed when you switch back to the gun you were reloading. If you switch before 1.6 seconds, you will have to reload when switching back.
At 1.6 seconds the numbers also update to HUD.

Recoil:
L - Horizontal recoil to left.
R - Horizontal recoil to right.
UP - Vertical recoil per shot.
Dec. - Recoil decrease per second
Frst - First shot recoil multiplier. This is how much the first shot recoils more or less. If the value is 2.0, first shot's recoil is double of what its for the next shot. This is what makes alot difference when shooting in burst or one bullet at a time.

Spread:
Inc. - Spread increase per shot.
Dec. - Spread decrease per second
Min ? - Spread for first bullet
cant find this site again lol so credit goes to whoever wrote this one

Max ? - Maximum spread
Z = Zoomed / ADS
Uz = Unzoomed / Hip

Recoil and spread are a bit confusing, but basically the lower values are, more accurate weapon is.

Recoil is how much weapon kicks and spread is how much bullets will go off from the point you are aiming at.
Minimum spread is spread for the first bullet. Increment is how much spread is added on top of minimum spread every shot.
Maximum spread is how high spread can get.
Decrement makes your spread go back to minimum.

Recoil has vertical and horizontal values. Vertical is how much weapon kicks upwards per shot. The more horizontal recoil weapon has, more it kicks to sides too. Every shot game will get random number between L and R value.
If weapon has different values for left and right (ie. 0.5 and 0.2), it's going to recoil more to left than right.

Bullet drop is -15 m/s for all the weapons except for AS VAL and all sniper rifles (excluding SKS) its -9.81 m/s
Shotgun shells have their own drops which are mentioned at the chart.
detailed weapon specs Bf3x10

detailed weapon specs Bf32k10

detailed weapon specs Bf33q10

detailed weapon specs Bf3410

detailed weapon specs Bf3510
detailed weapon specs Bf3610

Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 am

You now what Mickie - if you were annoyed that you had to upload all those pics... only to find the website afterall.... then you'll just LOVE this: Someone posted up a very similar chart in the members section about 3 weeks ago...........

Hurry up and put your application in ya monkey! Then not only will you never miss any of that info, but you can have even more backup when you want to give Luke shit Wink

Haha! Razz

Seriously though, thank you for going to all that trouble. Bloody detailed info there - and you went to a heck of a lot of effort to upload each image for us mate.

Have a good new years Mic - and no matter what the stats say, Im still sticking with my M27-IAR lol. Support class FTW lol

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

PostSubject: Re: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Awesome find mick i agree with Lylow have a think bout the app mate be good to have you on side!
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 pm

lylow wrote:
Im still sticking with my M27-IAR lol. Support class FTW lol
You bitch. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
mooshoo

PostSubject: Re: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:51 am

+1 to putting an app in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: detailed weapon specs   detailed weapon specs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

detailed weapon specs
Page 1 of 1