Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next update (some time next week)

Go down 
+14
Regats
DyrtyDyk
sorrythathurt
BULLBAR
RollMop
ThePiedPiper
x-ume
Hairymofo
cadet_king
Lucky
lylow
cd4562
cranky
Union.Jack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Youve GOT to be kidding me. What? - Are the TWO guys they clearly have allocated to this project both fallen sick at once?

Maybe one too many counter lunches and early knock off's from the office perhaps?

Or did Trev in accounting send round one of his funny emails again , and everyone took the month off to recover from a fit of the giggles?

Fuck me dead.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Regats
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Regats

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Well that sucks. Although I noticed the friends list is working again Smile
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:55 am

Regats wrote:
Well that sucks. Although I noticed the friends list is working again Smile

Nice! It only took them a week to fix after they broke it....
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:00 am

i don't care so much about the patch if it means that they won't break things.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:16 am

i havent a clue what the patch will do ..... dont no what look for really......... game seems ok to me i guess ...... but its not judging by the comments i have read..... how do u know if there a problem with the game like there is?
Back to top Go down
DyrtyDyk
FORUM USER
DyrtyDyk

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

I got this one...

1. - when your knife is made of rubber & you try 4 times to knife some deaf idiot who doesn't move, but also doesn't die..
2. - when you cannot voice chat with the total randoms who are on your squad because in-game VoIP doesn't work
3. - windows that you get stuck jumping through...

and other fun things.

But - yes - other than that, it's a great game
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/dyrtydyk
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Wow I love the Rubber Blade Crap. FFS Angry
But the window trick realy pisses me off too. I have put in alot less hours since this new Stuff up of a patch from EA/Dice.. Hope they fix it soon, Not next month Evil or Very Mad
want my blade back.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:32 pm

I'm just so happy! I can fly choppers again! Mother fucking tracer pistol ruined them for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:22 am

Peachy, What secondary measures do the choppas have now?? Thinking
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:35 am

Rollmop wrote:
What secondary measures do the choppas have now?
You throw Kevin Rudd out the back of the helo. Heat seeking missiles are then attracted to the sun shining out of his arse.

Alternatively Asian hookers with ping pong balls are deployed, but that is a countermeasure against the weapons operator, not the weapons systems themselves.
Back to top Go down
HellFire
FORUM USER
HellFire

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:34 am

Damn it i thought that they were gonna just deploy towel heads from AUS. We got loads for constant supply.
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:02 am

It's starting to feel like the patch for 2142....

http://twitter.com/Bazajaytee/status/14911495437
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:55 am

BACK TO WORK............WHEN DID THEY FIGGEN STOP WORKING ...UNREAL... Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:52 am

Lololol, or! We could throw Lylow out the back and the entire other team would be attracted to running at him for his tags.
Back to top Go down
RollMop
FORUM USER
RollMop

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:34 am

lylow wrote:
Rollmop wrote:
What secondary measures do the choppas have now?
You throw Kevin Rudd out the back of the helo. Heat seeking missiles are then attracted to the sun shining out of his arse.

Alternatively Asian hookers with ping pong balls are deployed, but that is a countermeasure against the weapons operator, not the weapons systems themselves.

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

i read that the patch is with QA in EA romania but there is/was a transport strike and the workers couldn't get to work. lol you could make a movie about this patch..
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 am

i was reading the ea uk forums but here is a post on a thread about the patch. i found it funny.

Baza posts status about the patch, says patch is on QA at EA Romania. Public transport in Romania goes on strike, employees on EA Romania can't go to work because of the strike. Kids and a bunch of lalalalalalaed people misread the context of the issue, starts slinging feces on posts against to employees and some key people here namely in Romania because they thought the employees on "EA Romania went on a strike". Thread becomes like a racist fest, Baza deletes the thread.

I wasn't there when the full-on mud slinging, racism and deleting of the thread began. That's why I was asking what happened on that thread. I can easily assume what happened to the thread when you read this guy's signature: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/m...drifter92.html (PS: the link you see in his signature is actually the link to the deleted thread)

Sometimes the whining of people here renders their reading and comprehension skills damaged.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Off topic - because we all know the patch is one gigantic fuck up - but:
NICE NEW SIG CRANKY Grin

Ok, back on topic. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm

looks like his nanna made it for his birthday lmao
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

lol thanks you bitches
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am

ThePiedPiper wrote:
looks like his nanna made it for his birthday lmao

It is a new rug that his nanna made for him,

They had sex on it....ewwwwww.
Back to top Go down
sorrythathurt
FORUM USER
sorrythathurt

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 am

anyone got anymore news on the update if and when its due to be reliesed
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 am

Ive heard "2 more days", ive also hear "another week".

Its on the way, but not here yet. I'll tell ya though - its the longest wait on any of the patches that we've had so far. And all of DICE's troubles aside it must either be a very big one, a very important one or the last one we'll need for a while if all goes well. Maybe its all 3.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 am

Either that or the office party finally is coming to a lull
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:58 am

it's over 500mb so it's the biggest so far, it have failed QA (testing) 4-5 times now so it'd still pretty buggy.

It'll only ever be released on a Tuesday/Wednesday so if it's broken it can be fixed by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next update (some time next week)   Next update (some time next week) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next update (some time next week)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next