Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravaged

Go down 
+8
Spleen
MagusXecute
Regats
MIC
Au_reefer
lylow
LeRawn
Union.Jack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am

Mephisto wrote:

thanks i had 30 mins free time and you just ate it all up with another novel of a post!

joking mate that was a good read ! good to know alot of that stuff ! cheers

Thats good to know because I just saved you 14 mins Ravaged - Page 2 960283 just whatever you do, dont quote or double quote what ive typed
otherwise this thread will go on forevar Razz
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 am

Spleen wrote:
Mephisto wrote:

thanks i had 30 mins free time and you just ate it all up with another novel of a post!

Thats good to know because I just saved you 14 mins Ravaged - Page 2 960283 just whatever you do, dont quote or double quote what ive typed

Nah not for eva
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:47 am

Au_reefer wrote:
Spleen wrote:
Mephisto wrote:

Nah not for eva

Im with Him What he said !
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Mephisto wrote:
Au_reefer wrote:
Spleen wrote:
Mephisto wrote:

Nah not for eva

Im with Him What he said !
en eva
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 am

Hey guys this is my first summary video about 2dawn and ravaged,
this video is a voice over for what I already posted in page two of
this topic, so if you cbf reading give this a go.

Please if you watched these videos im posting, give me feedback, dont
care if its shit feedback about how shit a job im doing so long as its
feedback so I can get an idea if its working for ye guys or not, THANKS Spleen
Ravaged - Page 2 960283
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 am

Part two
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 am

I had some questions answered by the dev's.

No Medic so no med boxes or revving, once you are dead that's it.
If you are pushing on a flag but have not taken it yet and you die, you will have to spawn at the next nearest flag you own or at home base. You can spawn on a friendly vehicle, I'm not sure what this means. E.g. does the scavenger vehicle always belong to them even if it’s stolen? Or does one of your team have to remain in the vehicle for you to spawn on it. This will mean holding on to vehicles will be very important as they will be a mobile spawn point. This could be cool not only do you have to capture the flag but you have to protect your vehicle at the same time.

There will be auto regen.

There will be prone.

No leaders or squads at all. So we are all going to be running around like chooks. Well we won't be but randoms will. This also means the VOIP will be pointless as you will be talking to your whole team or maybe both teams who knows.

No Commo rose. Which means there is no communication at all unless you are in a clan with TS or equivalent access.

It also seems to me that at least one of the dev's is pretty keen on the sniper class. He seems to think that a sniper can add value to the gameplay when they sit at the back of the map and snipe. Thinking scratch I Dunno???
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:46 am

Same old same old. A game made by a committee. Always good points and bad. Stick with the game if we feel the good outweighs the bad.

The only way to get exactly what we want is to bring out the game ourselves. Use CD's idea and each chip in some money to make a 2143 with better graphics. Pipe dream. And even then, the more people get involved, the more of a committee it becomes, and we're back to square one.

Personally, I just wanna play titan mode again. The fun on the ground, then the possibility of victory or defeat up in the titan. Everyone working together in squads - that held 6, count them SIX - people. All talking to each other because they could. Real teamwork. Or as real as a game can provide.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 am

on the plus side, my video begged the question of when is the next video coming out? and 2Dawn posted, Game play vid nekk week Grin
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 am

Yeh saw last night they posted on the facebook

cool
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am

0.0 Perhaps I should be in their marketing team? They send me the pre beta to play and I make videos with awesome drunken commentary Razz
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

Your allowed to make beta videos and post them. They have already given permission Smile

Not that I can actually record while playing, you'd just see me crashing into eveything as my video card lags up Sad
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 am

Dw jack, I can do recording for you and use mega uploa... okay maybe not Razz

But in all seriousness, If you want I can send you some in game beta recordings so you can attach a sound clip to it and make yur own vidoehs Grin
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 am

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624960752891/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624960752891/ I gave a go on presenting Ravaged to the forums and it seems there are still people out there searching for a new game, So I recommend posting on there every now and then links to or about 2dawn to get the player count up. Oh and you could bump my thread Grin
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

NEW VIDEO HYEAR!!! GAMEPLAY!! TELL ME WHUT U TINK!
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm

bring it on at least then ill have peeps to play with i havnt joined a starwars nerd clan after all...... troll troll hehe
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:01 pm

LOL not everyones cup of tea I suppose, I have an analysis vid comming out sometime tomorrow morning because my net is capped ><

My vid slows things down and points things out you would of missed the first time Grin
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:02 am

battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/edit...832654624962643835/#!/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624960752891/

Need you guiez to please comment on that thread so it gets bumped every now n then. Its proven popular thus far
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 am

Say "obviously" one more time in your analyse vid AND I WILL KILL YOU! Lol. Im just kidding.. obviously. Razz

Seriously though - nice find there with that potential spotting system and the hope that enemies will drop their kits when they die. All good things.

What was it you mentioned though, about haivng "run and gun rambo's ... unfortunately" What could be unfortunate about that? Batting Eyelashes Im Innocent!

Haha. Nice one man. Good on ya for taking the time to go over it in such detail. Now go get a real job ya hippy! lol
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 am

Lol Obviously it was a rushed video, there was alot more I could of talked about but it would not of fitted within the timeline, id have to loop it 10 times over.

@ the rambo point, I wanted to edit in some of the rambo trailer but, the video I dloaded was corrupted so I couldnt.

Dont get me wrong im all for run n gunning its just from the hip with that level of accuracy begs the question, Why use ironsights?
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 am

Tb mentions Ravaged in a video. Kick starter goes up over night 3k, then 4k in the next 6hours.

The 15k goal was reached and over. Holy shit Grin

12:45
Back to top Go down
Visage
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Visage

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:41 am

and though I have never met you or even know who you are, I read your comments about this game and can't take you seriously. I just keep picturing your voice coming out of that avatar of Charlie Sheen all whacked out on coke. sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Spleen
FORUM USER
Spleen

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 am

Its because im WINNNING! DUH! Im only slightly nuts, noncombat takes the cake amongst jks Grin Are you gonna get ravaged? U Ravaged bro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravaged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravaged   Ravaged - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravaged
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next