Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want a JKS montage?
Yes
[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_vote_lcap88%[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 7 ]
I'm too lazy.. and homosexual
[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_vote_lcap12%[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. Empty
PostSubject: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:43 pm

Okay guys, I have 2 weeks holiday coming up in 2 weeks time, so that means you guys have 2 weeks to post up your favourite Battlefield clips of yourself for me to edit and play around with. This idea has been around for a while but has ended up collecting dust on the shelf of inaction. So post up any clips of yourself that you think would be awesome or just funny!

You can use fraps or playclaw to record your game and there are many upload sites available to post it to or just upload to youtube and I'll rip it off there.

Cheers,
Middy
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Does it have to just be BC2? Because... https://www.youtube.com/gorbit
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:48 pm

^ Scarily enough, I've already watched every one of your videos and never even played 2142 Grin
Back to top Go down
StabbyMcStabby
FORUM USER
StabbyMcStabby

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Ah, you should, man. It's awesome. There's this one guy who plays... Coolest guy ever. Watch out for his knife though. I hear he's not too bad with it...
Back to top Go down
Jsak666
FORUM USER
Jsak666

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Is your idea still in production? if so you can use this video of mine

particularly the scene at 0:50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..   [PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PROJECT] BC2 Montage! For real now..
Page 1 of 1