Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey guys,

So I've found the best way I learn to pick things up is by competition, and messing about with friends. You learn their tricks, they learn yours etc. so I came up with the idea that we have a small friendly video editing competition of anyone who'd like to enter and learn some stuff.

However I was thinking, so that people don't have a major advantage of anything, what if we nominate say a 2-minute unedited clip that we all have to use and only that clip.

Then we all give it a week or a weekend to edit it how we like it, then on a due date we post up our results, clan members vote which one, then we share tips and tricks and stuff.

Just an idea, see what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
livewildcard
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Im just uploading another little vid on you tube now i was playing around with. I havent done/used many special effects etc recently so i like this idea.

I'd be in for it. Be interesting to see what we all do with the exact same clip/
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/livewildcard1?feature=mhee
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:54 pm

im keen to get in on this toooo

JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Im still a total noob but Id give it a go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Alright guys, I don't have the time to find a clip at the moment (exam week), but if you guys can all agree upon a clip that features a multitude of different aspects of the game (so you can vary your editing a lot etc) then please feel free to debate that here.

Also, shall we say post results by Friday 23/09/11 20:00 NSW time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaddo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:05 am

sounds good ok some one needs to upload a raw clip no editing in any way that we can down load and play with Moo Live ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 am

This has it all .. wheres the like button

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:25 am

Mmmm..... the old double undie trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 am

Hahaha. Not quite Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:28 am

Bahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 am

So I just turned up for my exam and they forgot I was listed in it, so it got moved and now I'm home.. Time to do some video editing Grin go find a clip mooshoo! Grin you have some good clips to edit anyway, just post some up Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:03 am

So what are the limitations on this competition? I just thought of an awesome idea but it would require using some clips from the BC2 trailers on top of our chosen clip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaddo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 am

I was thinking more raw footage and editing and affects on the standard clip what's everyone's thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 am

yeah raw footage would be good ill post one up later just editing a vietnam vid and one of our pub games from last night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaddo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:49 am

Hurry up you do nothing anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaddo
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

When did you go to new Zealand ??

Moo you have a peeping Tom filming you over the fence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 am

Dude I was looking at you thinking why is he drinking his own pee ... Melbourne's finest you are lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIfivnURGs

Mooshoo's video here would be good to use, if it was 720p+ and had no audio overlay.

Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mooshoo
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Uploading my short Vietnam clip .. will upload a clip for you after that sometime today ... but for now *in an indian voice* please be enjoying tunak tunak!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TripN
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:09 am

lol guys whats ur teamspeak addy or details ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 am

I will pm them to you trip

JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:52 am

Uploading now Middy will post link when its done

Will this clip do?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:08 am

Just commenting to say I'm not ignoring this post, just insanely busy atm, will look at it tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R31gn
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 am

mooshoo wrote:

Will this clip do?

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)   

Back to top Go down

Montage Editing Competition! (Mooshoo, Gaddo, etc.. Read please)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next