Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy jeebuz, 4 months!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

Holy jeebuz, 4 months! Empty
PostSubject: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

Sup guys,
Just came back to game again after a rather long vacation (last played August 5th according to stats), so a whopping 4 months off. Crazy how time flies. Basically, ended up being a full time dad and couldn't get my game on while chasing the kid around, and too tired to play afterwards. I've got a mini vacation right now with the MIL visiting for a couple of weeks so I can get some game time and get my game back in shape.
So I notice I'm not registered as a member here anymore (a note would have been nice) so I'll take off my tags but hope to play with you all again soon.

Cheers,
drEmR
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 am

Hey man! Good to hear from you. We thought youd given the game away for good mate. Neither you or your mate Gratto were around anymore.

About the forum account: We contacted everyone before making any changes. You left without telling us anything - no note, no goodbye, no info in TS.

And when we did a clean out of inactive members you were on the list for removal. But before we removed anybody, we contacted you all via email and gave you two weeks to make a reply before having your forum status changed.

We ALSO said that if a member returns in the future, to either the forum or the game and says hello - he need only ask to be reinstated into the clan and we will happily review the decision.

This inactive removal is part of our clan policy and has been for some time now. As we have always said - JKS is about mates gaming together, rather than just having the largest clan in the country. We would prefer to have a slightly smaller members list and all have a good time online together, as opposed to going online and not knowing half of the guys wearing our tags.

If you'd like to come back mate, let us know. PM either Evil or myself and we can sort something out.

Good to hear from you anyway Dremr. Hope you and the family have a good xmas and all that.

Cheers,

Lyl's
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 am

Never heard anything about it, but not mad anyways. Sarcasm's hard to come across in writing Wink Lemme actually get my game on and I'll let you know if it's worth reinstating me. Had 2 hours to game earlier and spent the whole time DLing a massive 2Gb update/patch!

P.S. - I did write a note, hah! http://www.jokersbattlefield.com/general-discussion-f7/sup-guys-been-a-while-t548.htm#5373 Razz
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:08 am

+1 drEmR lol

Good to see your still alive man
Back to top Go down
drEmR
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:18 am

Cheers reefer.

Sorry to say that after getting some game time in I've decided not to rejoin the clan. Nothing personal, just looking for a group of mates that play when I do.

See you all on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:01 am

Too easy mate.

Hope you have a good xmas over in NZ and we'll see you on the field one of these days soon Smile

Thanks for letting us know.

Lyl's
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy jeebuz, 4 months!   Holy jeebuz, 4 months! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy jeebuz, 4 months!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: