Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I expected more from you bunch of jokers

Go down 
+7
x-ume
[isNiPe]
ThePiedPiper
Mozzie32
Fullnutta
lylow
steinerz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steinerz
FORUM USER

I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: comprehension.   I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 am

This thread was moved by someone to the 'ban appeal and complaints' section when it's not about that.

In essence, it's a 'you think you have a clue ? no you don't got no clue at all' thread, there was no arguments, appeals or questions involved, it's pretty much 'lol ure a joke' thread - I hope this gets the message across. Should there be a better place to express this joke other than your own jokers forums, let me know :-)
Back to top Go down
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

There is the "Jokers Jokes" section, but I must say this is a popular
thread with almost 400 viewers and counting.

I think it was moved so it didn't get lost in general disscussion but it is
irrelevant where it is as long as everyone can state their case relevant to
the topic.
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:21 am

Righto guys. I think this conversation has come full circle.

We've all made our points in great detail and no one is going to get any further by continuing to post anything more.

It was me who moved the thread. It wasnt suitable for the general discussion areas of the public forums and while certainly not a ban appeal, then if these last three pages havent been a complaint, its an awful lot of trouble for something that everyone is happy about.

In any case that is beside the point. To those that posted, thanks for your input. If anyone has anything truly constructive to add, you can always make a post in another area at a later date.

JKS Admin

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Strong hate.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Isnipe, we'll take whatever you have to say seriously when you lose the attitude and the smugness and make posts that are on topic and posted in the relevant areas... Until then, you should keep your opinions and your arrogance to yourself.

I'd rather play against Steinerz blindfolded then have to see your stupidity posted on JKS forums.
Back to top Go down
[isNiPe]
FORUM USER
[isNiPe]

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Why you all mad? I'm not even posting anything bad now. Everyone is still angry. I'm still stunned at the fact people think steinerz is sus or cheats.
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Oh, so now you're on topic Isnipe... It's ok guys, Isnipe has stopped gloating and has some input for us!
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:55 pm

Well, four posts ago in a round about sort of way I said to everyone who is reading and posting:

"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all".

Unfortunately the unnecessary comments continue so this thread is now officially closed.

- Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I expected more from you bunch of jokers    I expected more from you bunch of jokers  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I expected more from you bunch of jokers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2