Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk about admin power issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Talk about admin power issues Empty
PostSubject: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
.Dingo
FORUM USER
.Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 am

Grin

lol ......What a bunch of self-righteous wowsers that outfit is, truely cracked me up reading that utter garbage.

Don't know why you bothered trying to explain to those cretins Lylow I Dunno???
Back to top Go down
http://forums.ogn.com.au/index.php
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 am

We should all make accounts and type "Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck.... Faggots..." and then never log back in. >.>
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 am

.Dingo wrote:
Grin

lol ......What a bunch of self-righteous wowsers that outfit is, truely cracked me up reading that utter garbage.

Don't know why you bothered trying to explain to those cretins Lylow I Dunno???

Because at the time I hadnt fully understood what happened, and was still under the impression that their admins were normal decent guys.

My mistake I guess. Rolling Eyes

But its in the past for us. Genesis can act how they like, we dont need to get involved with them in any way, shape or form. I reckon our guys are a damn fine bunch and if they dont want to know us - well our bullets will still kill 'em all stone dead just the same Wink
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 pm

they try to talk and use grammar that make them sound well educated and out standing citizens of the gaming community. But for one they can't spell ... their servers are usually quite empty... totally empty if not for their clan members being there !!! Stuff 'em mate. Let 'em stay on their server and play god... They've probably only got tiny little dicks, and were the kids in school that you would waste a perfectly good meat pie on, just to chuck it in their faces....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about admin power issues   Talk about admin power issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about admin power issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Bad Company 2-
Jump to: