Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Nissan S13
mpks
MIC
Lucky
LeRawn
Mozzie32
ThePiedPiper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:57 am

A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular Bunnings customers. Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get hardware supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the car.
They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Bunnings. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 am

hahahaha, i think i might need some new tools from bunnings this weekend.
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 am

lmao. I work at Bunnings, if only this were true...
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 am

LUL!
Back to top Go down
MIC
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:55 am

damn must be an east coast thing im at bunnings every day almost and all i get is a big hairy man called marty asking for my number for a job (hope not a bj)
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 am

JUMPING ON A PLANE NOW!!!!!!!!

You need all the support you can get.
Back to top Go down
Nissan S13
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 pm

What a classic. I was trying to read it out to my missus but struggled to get that last paragraph out! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mephisto
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Mephisto

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 am

fuck thats classic... your the man piper
Back to top Go down
chookstrangler
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
chookstrangler

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm baned from Bunnings!

I was down there the other day in the timber section and this guy in what looked like some sort of sumo belt walked up to me and said "You look like you need decking" I decided to get the first punch in and that's when the trouble started....
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:53 pm

I was in Bunnings once and this hot 18 year old girl offered to give me some wood...

I told her she already had and I got asked to leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 pm

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:16 am

lol
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:14 pm

gotta luv bunnings........ and aussies who dont look after their teeth..... makes us look like pommies!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!!!!! BUNNINGS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: