Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

see yas later

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
equip3d
FORUM USER

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 am

just scored an awesome new permanent sparky job on groote eylandt nt, so leaving tommorrow wont be back for first break till chrismas, so wont be back trolling the forums till then but will look forward to getting back in game then. oh and just to rub it in the camp site im staying in is currently being extended so for my first three month they are putting me in accomodation at the new luxury resort on the island (poor me ay) the dugong beach resort. and for those that fish they say that the untouched waters around the island are the best sports fishing in australia by far. sunday fishing here i come Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:54 am

watch out for the crocs!
Back to top Go down
mpks
FORUM USER
mpks

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 am

Aloha equiped.
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:17 pm

been told if the crocs dont get ya the sharks will, and if the sharks dont get ya the box jellyfish will. heard im in for 100percent humidity extreme heat monsunal rain. and cyclone season. lol
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 am

yer but mate, think of the $$$ and of the fishing (or pishing) lol. so jealous mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

see yas later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see yas later   see yas later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

see yas later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: