Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illich

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Hey, why come here and spam our forums? why make a complete goose of yourself here? do you really think any of us cares about your little spat within LMB? what you did today by spamming our forums was wrong. why the hell bring your troubles here? it just shows that it is YOU who is the IMMATURE FOOL looking to cause trouble anywhere and anyway you can. All i can say is GROW UP! and please dont bother us with your petty and unrelated complaints. YOU ARE A DICKHEAD!!!!!! SO PISS OFF AND RUB YOUR FOREHEAD!!!!!
I think you have now lost any opportunity to make friends here! PISS OFF AND GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Illich has been denied access to the forum. He is also known as (ex) LMB CHOPPA. I had to delete about 15 threads today of his trolling, but I'm sure it took him longer to post them than it did me to delete them!
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 am

sorry guys that this has happened hes done this because of his issues with me been mates with you guys

LMB respects JKS and hopes to put this behind us sorry again for the crap hes posted on your forums

(if not lick my balls) jokes.............. see two clan motos in one there see how smart i am should start my new clan SFWBD smart fucker with big dong lol

Last edited by LMB-Fullnutta on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 am

LMB-Fullnutta wrote:

(if not lick my balls) jokes.............. see two clan motos in one there see how smart i am should start my new clan SFWBD smart fucker with big dong lol

Way to start a new clan 'nutta You know nothing formed on a pile of lies lasts long Smile
Back to top Go down
Fullnutta
FORUM USER
Fullnutta

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:33 am

evil wrote:
Way to start a new clan 'nutta You know nothing formed on a pile of lies lasts long Smile

prfffft....... i only lie about been smart the rest is all true ask anyones mother they agree hahahaha

cheers for ya support guys
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:02 am

Dont stress about it mate. One blokes actions arent those of your whole clan. Those of us in the know about the situation saw this shit coming a while back.

You and your big dong are welcome any time mate. Suspect ..... ummm you know what I mean. Yeah sure, I could edit, but that'll do. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
x-ume
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
x-ume

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:18 pm

I don't need to comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illich   Illich I_icon_minitime