Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????

Go down 
+2
Union.Jack
ThePiedPiper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:21 pm

mixed reviews on this game so far, so what do all the players think??????
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:05 am

Too much stuff going on last night for me to get a decent game in. I'll be on this afternoon and I'll see.

I like to conquest version, and softcore (forgive me) so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:23 am

yeah ill give it another go tonight, and yeah i so far prefer softcore too as there is no medics to heal and rev
Back to top Go down
BULLBAR
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
BULLBAR

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 am

Humm! First impressions are not so good.
It’s a poor imitation of the COD format. If you like the COD format, then I know black OPS will be better than this game, buy that instead.

Small maps with one dimensional game play. No point in developing any strategy just run in and gun to achieve the objective. If you sit back and camp in a good spot you will do well, but you will be no help to anyone other than your stats. If you run in and take the objective you may get it but you'll die repeatedly doing it.

You are better off finding a camping spot and shooting enemy that come into your line of fire. As now campers get rewarded with a host of devastating Aerial bombardments.

Hit box is as bad, maybe even worse than BC2. We all thought that BC2 had no team aspect to it. Well MOH has less than zero team play, because everyone is runnig around like random idiots you TK and get TK'ed all the time. Negative team play BIG FAIL.

BC2 has: Bikes, Hummers, small tanks, big tanks, choppers, attack choppers, boats, jet skis you run fast. There are so many ways to develop different strategies in every map. Bc2 has its issues but for me it shits on MOH for game play.

I take back every bitch I ever had with BC2 it is a great game. I still have a love hate relationship with BC2. But Love is alway stronger than hate.

I will give MOH another couple of days. But to be honest I'm bored of it already in the same way I got bored of COD.

There are a lot more things wrong with this game but I cannot be fucked writing about it any more.

Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 am

thanks for making me not want it. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 am

cranky wrote:
thanks for making me not want it. Smile

go buy it cranky, so you can blow $90 like the rest of us....lol
Back to top Go down
cranky
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
cranky

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 am

would be better off with 90 bucks of cask port
Back to top Go down
SuperCannons
FORUM USER
SuperCannons

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am

its a decent game for what the multiplayers worth, look in the end its just something new to play.

But if you enjoy linear fps then go for it, like bullbar said, it's a crappy imitation of COD series.

then again i never got into either and mw2 was alright.

i've found it kinda fun myself, but will still be playing bc2 no doubt.

The game is not "Crash Hot", if i were to put it simply.
Back to top Go down
http://paidgamers.net
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 am

i enjoyed the single player campaign
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am

I just spent an hour and a half trying to unlock the "Veteran version" of a gun, in the desperate hope that it will be something exciting. Like more damage! Turns out all it does is put a V next to the gun's title in the load out menu. This is the same disappointment I've felt since I started playing, and even more disappointment from the single player.

Get's boring after about an hour anyway.

I was hoping it would last until Black Ops but I'm not even sure it will now Sad
Back to top Go down
SuperCannons
FORUM USER
SuperCannons

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:11 am

veteran weapons?? how!
Back to top Go down
http://paidgamers.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????   DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT?????????????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOES IT SUCK... OR NOT??????????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: Other Games :: Medal of Honor-
Jump to: