Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little questionaire

Go down 
+3
lylow
MidnightBeast
crakhore69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

A little questionaire Empty
PostSubject: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:11 am

hey guys....a good mate of mine is trying to get his isp business running better and aiming for gaming type people so i was wondering and hoping that maybe you could take a couple of minutes to fill out the couple of questions below so i can give a bit of feedback from a gamers perspective.thanks guys i appreciate your input.

(1) What are the most popular games at the moment?
(2) Which servers are being used (realms)?
(3) What are the most popular plans gamers are using?
(4) What length plans are gamers willing to sign up to?
(5) What innovation/s would change the way gamers use the Internet?

Anyone signing up to fevo(FORTANA EVOLUTION)would have a choice of any
user name.We only have about 30 users at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MidnightBeast
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
MidnightBeast

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 am

Counter Strike 1.6 (for pro leagues)
Counter Strike Source
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
World of Warcraft
Starcraft II
Halo 3
Halo Reach

No idea.

20GB on-peak - 200 GB on-peak. (offpeak makes little difference)

Month-By-Month Basis ideally.
3-month.
6-month
Annual.
No more than that really.

Net Neutrality
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Here ya go Cracka. Tell your mate to give me free internet or a carton and I'll fill out a dozen more questionnaire's Razz

1. What are the most popular games at the moment?:
    (Even though we all know what we play here - the BF series, and a few of us on CoD.) Speaking for myself, All the new FPS games coming out and a bit of the Fallout3 type role players.

2. Which servers are being used (realms)?:
    Do you mean who provides the servers that I game on? Or which server providers do we use? Either way im sure most would agree that Hypernia are the best that Ive come across.

3. What are the most popular plans gamers are using?
    Im on $50/month, 80Gb usage, $3 extra per Gb over. I dont really need more as I game more than I D/L movies etc. The 80Gb is a buffer incase I go over the 20 Gb or so I use now.

4. What length plans are gamers willing to sign up to?
    1 yr would be the max Id ever do, and it would have to be with a company I really trust. BigPond screwed me with this and long lock in contracts with large exit fees scare me off now.

5. What innovation/s would change the way gamers use the Internet?
    In a word: Speed.
    Faster communications between myself and my ISP. Waiting for feedback or help/info for days on end always annoys me. I contact them, they wait and deal with other things and get back to me sometime later - maybe...
    And as i game every night that I can - a faster ability for my ISP to change my plan. Eg if I did want to upgrade to 100Gb a month, Id be offline for 3-4 days. Thats not an upgrade, thats a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:18 pm

crakhore69 wrote:
hey guys....a good mate of mine is trying to get his isp business running better and aiming for gaming type people so i was wondering and hoping that maybe you could take a couple of minutes to fill out the couple of questions below so i can give a bit of feedback from a gamers perspective.thanks guys i appreciate your input.

(1) What are the most popular games at the moment? What midi said
(2) Which servers are being used (realms)? Not sure, if he is looking at hosting servers get some in NQ ffs!!!
(3) What are the most popular plans gamers are using? No upload charge, the better the upload speed the lower the ping Telstra charge for uploads
(4) What length plans are gamers willing to sign up to? 12 months no lock in fee, You can't cancel Bigpond only drop to a lower plan which prevents you from choosing another isp
(5) What innovation/s would change the way gamers use the Internet? National Broadband Network BRING ON THE NBN!!!!! At the moment anyone on a multiplexer (RIM technology) is fucked ping wise, the more people online the worse the ping and the laggier it gets!

Anyone signing up to fevo(FORTANA EVOLUTION)would have a choice of any
user name.We only have about 30 users at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 am

off topic but does your mate do Melbourne?
in 6 months or so im gonna be in the market.
Back to top Go down
Au_reefer
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Au_reefer

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Battlefield series.

no Idea

ADSL+2

200gig $69.95

Faster cheaper net
Back to top Go down
equip3d
FORUM USER

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:36 am

he needs to become the first in australia to follow isp in the usa plans, in the usa you pay the speed you want, eg.1.5mb 20mb sec. etc. but there are no download limits on the plans. so say 30per month will give you 1.5mb sec speed in america with no download limits or shaping etc. australia should be the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little questionaire   A little questionaire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little questionaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Jokers :: Public Access :: General Discussion-
Jump to: