Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moh beta

Go down 
+14
mpks
Chopp3r
ThePiedPiper
BULLBAR
Peachy
clawhammer
Pearl43
OVK-Metalforces
lylow
LeRawn
Regats
Lucky
Union.Jack
killer_Ai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:45 am

I hope the full game rocks my socks a little bit more then the beta Smile
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Awww, even if MoH aint that great, its all just time filling for me until BF3 comes along.

Still I hope the games good too Peach
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:38 am

i thought it was released here on the 11th but it turns out no1 is selling it until the 14th Sad
Back to top Go down
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:41 am

Yeah Im waiting for the real deal so I can DL it. Waiting for an email that hasnt turned up today.

Seems Ive got to hold out until thursday now? Question Rolling Eyes Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow
Bubba
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Bubba

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Yea i preordered and its the 14th. I like this just because its a change from bc2
Back to top Go down
OVK-Metalforces
FORUM USER
OVK-Metalforces

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

just got my dedicated server for MOH from hypernia will be a hardcore sydney server send me your your in game names you will use and i'll reserve a slot 4 you
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Yeah it's funny, you can get the servers and set them up for streaming but you can't pre download the game yet?

Makes you wonder sometimes......
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:09 am

I wonder
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:53 am

Mind adding me to your reserved list nutta? Username is "Peachy" like always Razz

My steam is saying it will come out at around 3am on Thursday. Smile But no pre-load from steam yet? Sad Maybe tomorrow, servers are gunna be BUSY for this download. >.<
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 pm

im gunna buy mine from bigpond games so its unmetered
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 pm

ThePiedPiper wrote:

Really? how does that work?

If you buy it from Bigpond does it not count against your limit? Or do you have to play on Gamearena servers like you do in 2142?

I've just signed up from adsl2+ from bigpond in an attempt to sort out my ping spikes problem.

$299 for a new line.
$81 a month for 50gb upload/download.

It's a fucking disgrace the way Telstra operate, I have to get a new line connected before they will even tell me if I can get copper straight to the exchange.

Back to top Go down
Metmap
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Metmap

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 pm

As far as i know anything downloaded from gamearena by a bigpond customer does not count towards their download limit .
Back to top Go down
LeRawn
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
LeRawn

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I wish I had an internet connection to download this and a bank account big enough to buy it. Sad

@Clown - TPG aren't much better. 10-20 business days to connect a phone line and some interwebs? BS I SAY. At least we're only going to paying $60 for unlimited ADSL2, so that's a plus.

Anyway have fun guys. I might join you when I eventually get back online.
Back to top Go down
crakhore69
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
crakhore69

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 am

i just got the call from EB games saying the game will be right to pick up from 9AM in the morning which made me think they must have been delivered today so i suggested to the lovely young lady that to save time why dont i just nip over and pick it up at 4.55pm but unfortunately she wouldnt come to the party......BITCH.
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 am

Hahah slut Sad
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:22 am

Evil.Clown wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote:

If you buy it from Bigpond does it not count against your limit? Or do you have to play on Gamearena servers like you do in 2142?

nah, i ment that to download from bigpond games the game it will not count to my usage like it would from say steam or ea, its the same price and still get access to bf3 beta etc. but yeah by playing on bigpond servers it wont count as usage either
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 am

ThePiedPiper wrote:
Evil.Clown wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote:

nah, i ment that to download from bigpond games the game it will not count to my usage like it would from say steam or ea, its the same price and still get access to bf3 beta etc. but yeah by playing on bigpond servers it wont count as usage either

Fair enough, thought it was too good to be true!
Back to top Go down
Lucky
JOKERS CLAN ADMIN
Lucky

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 am

F Telstra!
Back to top Go down
Nissmo
FORUM USER

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 am

Evil.Clown wrote:
ThePiedPiper wrote:

I've just signed up from adsl2+ from bigpond in an attempt to sort out my ping spikes problem.

$299 for a new line.
$81 a month for 50gb upload/download.

It's a fucking disgrace the way Telstra operate, I have to get a new line connected before they will even tell me if I can get copper straight to the exchange.

UMM You may wanna have a yarn to swags about this he knows a fair bit about this stuff, cause seriously that doesnt sound right the bit about having to connect before telling you if you can get copper straight to the exchange.
That is why I pissed telstra off they are dogs and I dobbed em in to the TIO and got 500bucks outta them.

81 a month for 50 far out!!! i only pay 45 for 50 with internode and can top up anytime and never be shaped.

Telstra suck arse and if and when they lose the monopoly over owning the lines they are gunna be stuft cause a lot of customers will leave em.

Seriously talk to swags dont let em win lol
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 am

i got my home line connection for free , it was ment to be$200 odd but they waived it cause they fucked my original plan change. but im still waiting for my T Box Sad

also is the DL up on steam or ea yet? its not up for telstra yet!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Not yet Piper, 2am Thursday morning I presume.
Back to top Go down
ThePiedPiper
FORUM USER
ThePiedPiper

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

bah!, im not staying up that late, ill check 1st thing in the morn b4 work and hopefully dl it for when i get home

cheers
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

Downloading now
Back to top Go down
Peachy
FORUM USER
Peachy

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 am

Started my download just now, gotta work until 6 so when I get home I'll play Smile
Back to top Go down
Union.Jack
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
Union.Jack

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:29 am

Just popped home to make sure it was downloading.

It's finished so I had a quick go Smile

WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than the BETA!!!

Get my game on at 5ish

Still can't add any friends with characters in thier name

I changed mine to EviIClown

Last edited by Evil.Clown on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moh beta  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: moh beta    moh beta  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moh beta