Welcome to Jokers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Jokers

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Night on the AusBC2 TS3 Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lylow
JOKERS CLAN FOUNDER
lylow

Public Night on the AusBC2 TS3 Server Empty
PostSubject: Public Night on the AusBC2 TS3 Server   Public Night on the AusBC2 TS3 Server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Gday everyone.

Just a quick post to let you all know:
Tuesday nights is now the regular night for members of the BC2 gaming community to join the AUSBC2 Teamspeak Server to play a few rounds together.

While you are all free to join the community TS3 sever on any night, Tuesday is the night for everyone to make the extra effort to all be online together and have a chat and a laugh on TS.

Im encouraging all the JKS members who are gaming tonight to go into the TS channel and meet some of the clan members from the RK clan and the other clans who will be there.

Also anyone else who plays BC2 and sees this topic, is more than welcome to come online and talk to any Jokers they see in the AusBC2 TS server.
(Also, if you dont have TS3 and want a hand downloading/installing - simply send me a PM.)

We will be populating a few different servers, seeding our own and any others that we can, and generally catching up with the community.

The TeamSpeak 3 Server Details are as follows:

Address: .....badcompany2.com.au

Port: .....9987

I look forward to seeing you all in there over the course of the evening, and indeed on every Tuesday that you can make it.

Cheers everyone,

Lylow

JKS Clan Admin
Back to top Go down
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/lylow

Public Night on the AusBC2 TS3 Server
Page 1 of 1