HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

the world is sexist toward men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackninja06
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
blackninja06

the world is sexist toward men Empty
PostSubject: the world is sexist toward men   the world is sexist toward men I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 am

well many years ago i would agree to a point that the world was a little sexist towards women let take a look why:-

- women could not vote
- women could not work
-women stayed home cooked clean iron and opened their legs upon request
-women didnt have a say about what went on in the house the man was boss
-men had the final word
-men were more superior
-divorce wasnt common because women were TOLD

now

-women can vote (now can become a prime minister)
-women can work and demand equal rights...they dedicate a women only gym and women only hotel floor
-women can claim rape at any stage even if it was consensual to begin with (men have no leg to stand on)
-but if a man claims rape from a women men would be called a freak
-women now control who & when your allowed to go out with and where
-women have control over your bank funds all your money belongs to her and may give you an allowance per week
-women have the final word or no sex for you
-women are now more Superior cause they no you cant hit them even though they can hit you (equal opportunity and all)
-now lets look at divorce.......as soon as divorce happens SAVE THE SOLICITORS fees and give her half....if u have kids give her 3/4......cause you will be lucky to walk out with 1/4 after everything.....and if she doesnt work you lost everything

this is how the justice system works now FOR THE WOMEN AND ONLY WOMEN.

what would the world be with them you ask?????........A PAIN IN THE ASS literally

ok theres a piece of my mind on the matter have a good day and remember love is a beautiful thing when you find it...until you get ass raped by a womens scorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozzie32
JOKERS CLAN MEMBER
Mozzie32

the world is sexist toward men Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world is sexist toward men   the world is sexist toward men I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 am

mate i agree 100% with you on this issue.
i would also like to add that to be white is to be discriminated against. don't get me wrong I'm all for equality, but that is not what we have in our current society.
- abos get free money from tax payers just because there abos
- if a black person says nigger its fine, if a white person says nigger he or she is a racist, no matter the context in which it is used.
- same goes for the term WOG, which incorporates Italians, Greeks, Lebanese, etc. (i use the term regularly but with no offense intended).
- if a white person and a black person get in a fight at a pub, the black person can claim to have been "attacked" because of his race, but realistically it was just a normal pub fight started over normal stuff.
- if a black person losses their job, they claim the boss is racist and watch his ass hole tighten right up, within a week they will have either there job back or a nice fat juicy payout. (this also goes for women of any color)

it seems to me that our current society is fucked up and that to be a white male means that you have to work harder to pay for abo funding and women s maternity leave, and to feed/ house the unemployed and the "boat people"(don't get me started on either of these groups). then when you finally get what little of your hard earned pay check is left and you go out and enjoy yourself, pick up a chick at a bar then have sex. then after a few months you get one of two phone calls:
a) the "im pregnant and im keeping it" which means you have to support her and the child.

or

b) you get told you raped the woman and in rape/assault against women cases our justice system is reversed its not innocent until proven guilty, its your guilty, prove that you didn't do it or go to jail.

i want to say one more thing, Ive been called a racist on more than one occasion,
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYONE BECAUSE OF THEIR ETHNICITY
what i do have a problem with is people who try to screw the system and get as much as they can from the hard working taxpayer so that they can sit at home all day in their government housing and drink goon and snort coke and smoke ice and weed, then wine about how the government dose not support the underprivileged/ low income earners.
WELL IVE GOT NEWS FOR YOU PEOPLE, THE ONLY REASON YOUR A LOW INCOME EARNER IS BECAUSE YOUR A LAZY CUNT WHO WONT PUT IN AT WORK, THE ONLY REASON OTHER PEOPLE MANAGE TO MAKE MONEY IS BECAUSE THEY WORK HARD AND ARE SMART WITH THEIR MONEY.

if i had my way the following changed would be made:

- maternity leave would be set at 6 months minimum wage paid by the government.
- the baby bonus would be scrapped
- people would be taxed extra for having more than two children, our population is as big as it needs to be, we dont want or need a "big australia"
- political correctness would be given the ass.
- a new government agency would be set up to manage people on the dole, people on the dole would have to work three 8h days a week for this agency doing any job that can be thought of (eg. line everyone on the doll up in a big line and get them to walk across QLD and pick up all the Cain toads).
- prison sentencing would become much harder, life would mean life.

(This list is subject to change/improvement at any time without notice)

OK Ive had my vent on some things that annoy me (there are many more) sorry to stray from the topic a bit.

Mozzie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

the world is sexist toward men
Page 1 of 1